CHAPTER 26

I hope you enjoy the chapter.. Plese comment and vote! XX

I stayed in my seat while everyone was working. Some were working on the songs, some learned to dance, others were being fitted for their costumes and some were learning lines. Everyone kept busy moving from one thing to the other and t as so amazing to see them like that.

At the moment Aaron was trying to learn a new dance and I couldn't help but laugh at him. He looked so helpless not knowing what to do, but as time passed he improved. A few hours later when I saw him dance I couldn't believe it's the same guy as this morning dancing this.

Every chance Aaron and Brynn got they came to keep me company and wanted to know how I was doing, but they didn't have to be worried, I was enjoying watching this production come to life!

Time passed fast and everyone had a lunch break. "So what do you think?" Aaron asked when he came over. "This is amazing!" I said still excited to be there. "I'm glad you're enjoying" Aaron smiled at me when Jeff came into the room.

"Everyone listen up" he said and there was silence in the room. "There have been a few changes in the schedule since some of us have things this weekend. We will put up a page with the new schedule" he said and left. "You'll still make it on Thursday, right? You don't need to leave here that early" I said looking at Aaron, a little scared that he won't come with me.

"I'll check the new schedule and let you know. But it shouldn't be a problem" he said with that smile of his. God, I could look at that smile all day. "Do you want me to check now?" he asked just as Jeff came in with a page. "Yeah" I said and Aaron got up to look at the page.

Aaron came back with a sad face. "What is it?" I asked worried. "I need to be here Friday and Saturday just for vocals" he said and I could tell he was disappointed that he couldn't stay the weekend.

"Can you maybe talk to someone? See if you can do it alone?" I asked hoping that there would be a solution. "Well if I get the sheet music I guess it could be done, but it won't be the same without someone playing the piano for me" he still looked sad but I wasn't anymore, I had a big grin on my face and Aaron was confused.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Aaron said in a weird tone "I can play the piano" I said and I could feel the big smile on my face as Aaron eyes went big "really? That's great!" Aaron said and hugged me which made me laugh. Let's go and talk to Jeff!" Aaron sad grabbing my hand before I could even say anything.

"Jeff" Aaron called out as we were close to him "yes?" he asked turning his attention to us. "So my schedule for the weekend says all I have is vocals, and I thought if I have the sheet music, and Jenn playing the piano for me, if I could do it on my own and not need to come in?" Aaron asked as I stood awkwardly beside him.

"You know how to play?" Jeff questioned me "yeah, I've been playing since I was small" I said smiling at the memories of me playing with John. "So if I give you the sheet music now you'll be able to play it well for Aaron?" he said still not sounding so sure.

"Yes" I said getting a little annoyed from him not trusting me. "Ok. I'll give Aaron what he needs before he leaves. You have from Friday to Sunday off and half day on Thursday" he said to Aaron and I was so happy. Aaron would be joining me in the family weekend.

"Thank you Jeff!" Aaron said as we left the room. Just as we went to the room where everyone was sitting together and laughing we saw Brynn coming from a different direction with a video camera with her hand. "Oh no" I heard Aaron say quietly next to me "what is it?" I asked not understanding Aarons reaction.

"Brynn is making a vlog about the production" he said as if that answered my question, but it didn't. "So?" I asked really not seeing why Aaron would react like that. "Brynn will definitely want to talk about us, and I don't want all the fans to find out about you like this" Aaron said a little embarrassed.