47.

The next morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, and I had to rush to the airport dragging Bren along. The typical situation: wake up, turn off alarm, fall back asleep, and then wake up to Rebecca banging on the door trying while she is out for blood. It was all a blur if I am being honest, but is is such a common thing that I could describe the situation without even being conscious. 

The airplane ride passed by slowly due to the distance, but it was still quicker than normal. Through all my thoughts and the much needed sleep there was no time for boredom. I was so focused on getting back to playing shows that I could not even focus on anything else around me. So focused on seeing the guys. So focused on seeing Calum. 

The trip was a little longer than what I would have liked, but we were able to finish a music video and that was incredible. There were lights and costumes and makeup people and cameras. It was a lot to take in, but it was such an amazing experience. Being in that environment made me love the thought of what my music could be. What my career could be. 

But with the trip being longer I missed more shows that what I wanted. Originally I was going to only miss  one show, but with everything going on I was forced to miss two. It sucked to not be with them as much, but I was so excited to be able to be there for the final show in their home time. The luckiest and most terrifying part about that was that this is the show that all the moms will be going to. I was more than excited to see them again, but what if they did not enjoy everything. It was too much to think about. 

With my anxiety on a high, I did not even notice that we had finally made our arrival back into Australia. We safely made our landing, and I did not hesitate to rush off of the plane. When we finally made our way to the gate I had two massive bodies fling themselves at me. 

"OH MY GOD THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK!! WE NEED YOU! I CANNOT COOK! NO ONE CAN CLEAN! YOU ARE MORE FUN THEN THEM!" Luke yelled to me.

"HELP THE OTHER GUYS SUCK! YOU ALSO PLAY GAMES WITH ME! THANK YOU JESUS! YOU ARE HOME!" Michael joined in around the same time. 

I could not help, but laugh at the two struggling. I wrapped my arms around them and squeezed them not denying how happy I was to be back. We just stood there for a second until someone cleared their throat breaking us away. 

"I am sorry to break up the love fest, but I would be very happy if you two idiots would allow me the joy of speaking to my girlfriend." Calum stated very sarcastically. The two shook their heads and pulled me closer, but it did not last long before Calum smacked them up-side the head making them laugh. They finally walked away to go join Bren and Ashton a little bit away. 

"Hey there." I said with a smile as I walked into his open arms. He pulled me closer in kissed me on the top of my head. "Miss me?" I managed to breathe out while he squeezed me half to death.

"A little bit." Cal replied letting me go a bit so that I could look up at him. The moment we made eye contact he bent down a bit to quickly steal a kiss making me laugh. After that we we walked away from the gate hand in hand while he took my bag from me. 

"How have the shows been without me?" I asked while we made our way to the front

"Can we not talk about that?" He groaned making me look at him. "They have been awful. The other guys are not the best, but they think they are the shit. Like they won't even hang with us. It is so boring."

I laughed a little bit at that. We made our way to the car, and as quickly as we could made it to the venue.  The good part is the I am back with the guys. The bad part is that I have to perform in two hours. I don't even have time to sound check. I rush to the back to start getting ready.