9.

** Shelby POV **
We finally arrived at the airport after an awkwardly quite ride. As we made it to security we met up with the boys. We all walked together until security told us my mom and Bren could not go any father. My mom was the first to pull me aside.
"Bye mom. I am really going to miss you." I said pulling her into a hug. Even though we fight a lot we still love each other.

"I am going to miss you too." She said pulling a way with a frown on her face. "You know I love you, and I am happy for you. But I can't help but think you are making a mistake. This is irrational Shelby. You need an education. Leaving your school, friends, and family behind for some boys to 'help' you with this stupid dream is not the way to live a successful life."

My eyes started to gloss over. "You are my mom. You are supposed to support me. Just let me do this."

"I am not stopping you."

"Well I'm not stopping you either. Bye mom. I will talk to you whenever." I said with a frown. With that she turned around and walked away. No hug no nothing. Bren ran over to me, and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help, but laugh. "I knew that was coming, but who the heck even cares. She will call me by tomorrow."

Bren started to giggle. "That is all to true. She is always trying to be a little too rational." She pulled out of the hug making eye contact with me before continuing. "I am going to miss you so much. You do not even know!" I smiled at our sentimental moment. "If anything happens tell me, and I will jump on a plane. I do not care. I am your best friend, and I will always be there for you. Call me anytime. Text me all the time. Skype frequently. Lastly, live your life."

The words she said was exactly what I needed to here. "Bye. I love you so much!" I squeezed her until both of us couldn't breathe.

We heard coughing come from behind us. "If we don't get going we are going to miss our flight." Michael said seeming a little awkward about ruining our moment.

"That's okay." I smiled trying to reassure him before turning back to Bren. "Talk to you soon, yeah?" She simply nodded before turning around and catching up to my mom.

I turned around to see four Aussies staring at me. I released my breath and said with a smile "let's go boys."

We boarded the plan about half an our later. I sat in between Calum and Luke. They would not stop making faces to each other making the waiting process endurable. I just had to ruin the moment. "Boys..." I said with a wicked smile.

"Yes?" They both said at the same time. Kinda eerily if I may say so myself.

"I think Cake is real. Definitely a thing." they busted out laughing before turning to each other.

"We are definitely gonna keep her. She is a funny one." Like said while laughing.

"Sure is." Calum said while giving me a little smile. I could feel my face turn a shade of pink so I immediately look down to the ground.

It was finally time to take off, and I felt a little uneasy about it. Never being on a plane before can make on a little scared. I tried to hide my fear, but I obviously wasn't doing a good enough job.

"Hey." Calum whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Just a little nervous"

"It will be okay. Give me your hand."

I hesitated a bit before placing my hand in his. As we lifted I squeezed his hand a little, but he didn't seem to mind. Once we were in the air I looked over at him and whispered a simple thank you.