UPDATE

HALSEY AND SPRING BREAK AND ZAYN..... 

HIIII okay before you guys think this is me giving more excuses for why I haven't updated it isn't the chapther is written and is waiting to be published, but not until after I post this. 

I wanted to give a quick life update. As most of you know I went on spring break last week at Disney. I do not have a lot to tell you besides that fact that me and my friends had an amazing time. I do not think you guys will be interested in that, but all I have to say is Epcot is AMAZING haha.. If you haven't been to Disney World go please. 

Literally last night was my Halsey concert! I had VIP, so before I got to meet her and we took a hella cute Polaroid.  She was the nicest person in the entire world. Later we talked for a bit and she took selfies on my phone for me and there was so many, but she was so incredibly nice and geniune. Like you can really see the love. She is also incredible live, so if you ever have the chance I woulSOOO strongly recommend going to one of her concert. Insane.

My friend and I were at barricades too, so we were so close like she was right there. During HMD when she dropped it I lost all sense of being. I wanted to cry like 1092398 times during the show, but whatever it is okay. 

I met Young Rising Sons and Olivver the kid too. Honestly everyone was so nice, and so talented. The concert was just AMAZING- so worth the two days of school I skipped. 

Another thing I want to talk about is Zayn leaving. Okay.. I know you don't want this more, but I do not care. I will tlak about it. I was crying so hard. It was not okay. The worst part is that my friend started playing WMYB on the piano right after and me and my other friends started crying harder. Honestly though, whatever the situation is and however sad we are we need to support him. This is what he wants, and we have always supported them and that should not stop now. Okay that is all for that topic. 

That is all for my life update that I am not going to read over or spell check bc I am too lazy, so shhhhh (idk if any of this even makes sense)... Actual story update up right after I brush my teeth and figure out where my retainer is hahaha

ilysm hope the next chapter is worth the long and ridiculous wait I made you guys have.. 

-Em