18.

A/N: Okay..There will be a lot of POV switches. I am going to apologize in advance for that, but it is needed to make this chapter work and everything flow easily. Okay enjoy! :) 

--------------------------------------

** Ashton POV ** 

"Ashton!" Shelby yelled while running into my room breaking my gaze off of my phone. 

"Yeah?" 

"I am going on tour with you guys!" She added continuing to yell. I jumped up and ran over to her grabbing her into a hug. 

"Oh my gosh! I am so excited!" I yelled jumping up and down. 

"The best part... Bren is coming." She said with a smirk making me stop in my track.

"And?" I said trying to hide my smile. 

"Stop. I know you want her. Make it happen. You've seen her! If you don't act now someone else will. Work that Australian drummer boy charm on her." She said with a laugh making me blush. 

"You are right. I will do my best." I said giving her a hug. 

Then I got this terrible feeling, and I could not stop myself from talking. "How does Calum feel about this?" She looked back at me confused.

"He told me he was excited. Why?" Shelby answered. 

"Oh nothing." I said giving her a hug. "Go pack sister!" I yelled and with that she squealed and ran out of the room. 

When I saw the room was clear I slammed myself on the bed. I was so happy that she was getting this chance. She really deserves it, and I am really excited for her to be coming with us. But this whole tour thing might be interesting given how Calum was on the last tour. Everything should be fine except for Australia. 

I am begging to believe Shelby might need Luke, Michael, and I along with Bren by the time we reach Sydney. I  can only hope it will be okay. 

** Bren POV ** 

"BREN!!" Shelby screamed as she walked into the apartment almost making me fall off the couch. 

"What the heck do you want?" I said while trying to stabilize my breath. 

"We are going on tour!!" My jaw dropped at her statement. 

"Oh my lordy! With who?" 

"Guess!" She said looking like she was about to explode. 

"I hate this game." I groaned. "Just tell me." 

"Okay!" She stopped for a second building the suspense. "5 Seconds of Summer!" 

With that I felt myself run up to her. "This is crazy!" 

"I know you will be able to get together with Ashton." She said with a wink. 

"Not gonna happen, but I mean a girl can only dream." I said with a laugh.

"Okay shut up. Done with that statement." She said rolling her eyes. She hates when I degrade myself making my opinion invalid literally all the time. 

"Anyways, what are you and Calum anyway?" I asked trying to pry information.

"What do you mean?" 

"Are you his girlfriend?" 

"Now that you say it. I don't know." She said while picking at the hem of her clothes. Shelby does that when she is uncomfortable with a situation. It is actually quite adorable.