12.

** Shelby POV **

We played this game for what felt like hours, and after my only attempt to avoid my real confession the time had come. It was easy to distract the boys on the plane, but now it is just Calum and I. Time to put on my big girl panties and spit it out.

I took a deep breathe and let it roll out without even thinking. "Never have I ever had my first kiss." After I said I threw my gaze down to my lap.I saw him fold his last finger in, and then I felt his strong grasp around face. As I stared into his eyes I was overwhelmed with the feeling of nerves, but most of all the sparks where his hands touched and the butterflies fluttering inside of my stomach.

As he rubbed his thumbs across my cheeks, I felt my face begin to heat up. Moments later he began to slowly lean in. I suddenly got really nervous as I could now feel his breath on my face.

As his lips brush mine he whispered, "Okay?" I simply nodded due to the fact that I was unable to breathe. He once again brushed his lips on mine, and the suspense was killing me.I have never wanted to be kissed this badly, but right now I do not feel like it because of the moment. I think it is because it is Calum. Normally, this random act would not feel okay.

As he grew closer once again I finally decided to breathe. In the next moment his lips were attached to mine. I felt my breathe get stuck in my throat once again. The butterflies I once felt seemed to have faded just to be replace by surges of electricity throughout my body. He put his hand around my waist to draw me closer. As he deepened the kiss, I felt a smile come across my face.

I pulled away after another second just for him to place a sweet peck on my lips. I blushed and tried to hide my face in a pillow.

He grabbed it away from me. "Now why would you do that, love?" I laughed and he joined in.

"Now I can say I have had my first kiss, and with no other than the Calum Hood." I smiled at my own words as he shot me a cocky smile.

"That was true, but I do hope this wasn't a first kiss horror story." He said laughing a bit.

"No, but I have done a lot of talking. Now I will sleep." I said while laying onto the pillow.

I felt him kiss my forehead and whisper, "goodnight beautiful." After that I heard the door close, and I let out my squeal that I had been holding in.

"Goodnight Cal." I whispered to myself and let myself drift off to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

*********************************************************

I woke up the next day around two in the afternoon. As I was about to get up everything from the previous night came back to me. I felt a smile come to my face at Calum's gesture. First, he came to comfort me. Then, he fought with me but only so I would open up. Lastly, he made me smile and most of all gave me my first kiss. He is truly amazing.

This is ony day two in LA, and so much has already happened. I jumped up and ran to my laptop to dial the only other person I talk to.

"Hello?" Bren said with a wide smile. "Didn't I just talk to you?"

"Yes, but I have so much to tell you!" Ii said almost jumping off the walls.

"What would that be?"

"Well last night, I had a really bad dream and apparently I woke up Calum with my screaming. He ran into my room to comfort me, but then tried to get me to open up. That ended up in a big fight and we may have awoken the whole house." I said with an embarrassed giggle. "Anyways, I locked myself in my room, but the boys came knocking on my door while I was having a panic attack." I took a break to breath, but Bren saw this an opportunity to cut in.