46.

A/N: JUST BARE WITH ME ON THIS CHAPTER AND READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END...

** Shelby POV **

After another flight that felt like a life time we were in San Diego. It was kind of awful not being able to stay in our apartment back in Los Angeles, but because I had to shoot the video Bren and I had to stay in yet another hotel.

As we pulled up to the hotel we walked up to be met with Rebecca in the lobby. She was standing there by the bar with a drink in her hands staring off into space before she turned around to see Bren and I standing there. She jumped a bit before running over to us.

"Shelby!" Rebecca said before throwing her arms around me. "It is sad to say but I have missed having to chase you around to make sure the boys have kidnpaped you before a show." She contiuned through a little laugh.

"Hi Rebecca." I said with mimicing her laugh as we walked to the elevator. "So what is the plan for this week?"

"It is going to go by pretty fast. We are gonna bring you to the studio in an hour so you better rest up. There you record that song that I hope is already finished." She said staring me into the eyes trying to see if I was lying. Luckily, I was able to nod my head signilaing her to contiune. "Then tomorrow we will do the little show at the theme park there you will jus sing a song then a cover or two. Then the next day you will make a music video." 

"Wait? I didn't know I would be making a video?" I said a little unsure. 

"Yeah, I got the okay while you were on the plane. I didn't want to set you back on getting back to Australia, so I just took tie out of your sleep. You will live, I promise." Rebecca said escorting us off of the elevator. "Here is you room better get settled."

With that she was walking down the hallway to what I assumed to be her room. I flung myself onto the bed and closed my eyes. Within what felt like seconds Bren was throwing pillows at me. 

"What the actual hell, Bren?" I said with a massive ammount of annoyance. 

"You have to stay awake or you are going to hate yourself." She said in an almighty voice. 

"Fuck off." I groaned as I rolled over. "Did you even let me sleep at all?" 

"Nope." She said while jumping onto my bed.

"Fine! I am up! Happy?" I groaned. 

"Not in the slightest. You need to get up, so we can go!" She said being the over tired monkey that she is. 

"Alright." I said while grabbing my thing and heading towards the door. 

**

I woke up the next morning exremely exhausted. Recording the song did not go exactly how I planned it, but it was alright. I feel like the final product will be something that I am proud of. It is going to be more syenthetic than I wanted, but I feel like it will be okay. 

Performing at the park was absolutely incredible. It was the first time that I was on my own. There were actual people there for me. For the first time I felt like this was a life that I could live. I could possibly do this. No more sad little Shelby. Now is the time for me to shine. I will be the girl that I always wished to be. 

** 

The next day I woke up ready to go to the music video shoot. Bren and i drove about an hour outside of the city limits to the studio where we would film the video. There were many outfit and hair changes, but it seemed like this would be a lot of fun. 

With all of the different changes the video took about 15 hours to shoot, but when it was done it was increidble. Everything is starting to fall into place, and I could not be happier. 

Luckily the past few days went by in a blur with everything happening so fast. I wish that I was with the guys and Leah back in Australia becuase I bet they are having a good time, but sometimes I have to look out for my career. The worst part about this is that I have not talked to Calum since I left. Yeah, he knows I got here becasue Bren told Ashton, but I haven't spoken to him. 

To Eww its Callllll: Hi

To Shelbs: Hey babe

To Eww its Callllll: I cannot talk much becuase I am about to fall asleep, but I haven't really had time to talk. Just wanted to say that I love you and that I will be heading back tomorrow night. 

To Shelbs: That is okay. Believe me I understand. Get to sleep. I will see you at the airport when you get back . Love you baby.

With the brief text conversation I went to sleep. Thankful that I will be heading home tomorrow. 

***************************

A/N: AS THAT WAS THE WORST CHAPTER THAT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN OMGG I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO EDIT IT SO LIKE IDKKK HAHAH

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THREE FILLER CHAPTERS BUT I WAS LIKE NO I DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP. ANYWAYSSS I AM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I JUST GOT SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVE A LACK OF INSPIRATION FOR THIS STORY

ALSO IF YOU DIDNT KNOW CATCH ME IF YOU CAN IS GONE LIKE PERMENTLY I JUST COULDNT GET INTO IT AGAIN

OKAY SO I AM GOING TO START A NEW STORY LIKE RN IT IS GOING TO BE CALLED THRILL I THINK MAYBE HAHHA 

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE IT GIVES ME INSPO AND MAKES ME UPDATE QUICKER OKAY ILY FOREVER 

ALSO I AM SICK SO THERE MAY BE AN ACTUAL UPDATE TONGIHT THAT IS LIKE WORTHY OF READING

-EM