21.

**  Shelby POV ** 

We walked up to the arena for a meeting to get all of the last minute touring stuff situated. Even though it was just a meeting it was the official beginning of the tour. When we finally made it to the group of people, Rebecca grabbed my arm pulling my hand out of Calum's. As we were separated I got a little nervous. 

"Shelby." Rebeccua said with a smile. "Breathe! You are fully prepared, and I know that you will be perfect. Okay, love?" I nodded and pulled her into a hug. She seemed taken back at first, but she slowly wrapped her arms around me. After a few seconds we released each other as she lead me over to a bus. 

"This is one of the crew buses, and the band for you will be one here. This is Paul, Max, and Ana-Leigh." Rebecca said to me while pointing at all the people while she spoke.

"Hi guys, I am Shelby." I said with a smile while shaking the musicians hands. 

"We know." Anna said with a little laugh."And call me Ana. It saves a lot of time." I gave her a little chuckle as I took in her appearance. She had blonde hair that reached her shoulders with lilac colored tips. Her long legs and slim figure immediately making me self-conscious. It was safe to say that Anna was undeniably gorgeous. 

It was silent for a few minutes before I decided to break the silence. 

"It was nice meeting you guys. See you in a bit for souncheck?" I asked trying to escape the awkward situation. They all just nodded. The guys kept their face really stoic like they could careless about playing for me. While Ana on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear making me feel a little better. I turned around to meet up with Bren and the boys for the remainder of our free time in LA. 

When I made it back to them they all had their back turned. I walked up behind Calum and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him go stiff under me like he was uncomfortable. I got on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear. "Relax baby. It is just me." After I spoke I felt him relax. I left a soft peck under his earlobe letting out a little giggle. 

"Don't do that Shelbs. I thought someone was trying to molest me." He said while turning around with an all too serious face making me laugh even more. 

"In the middle of a fucking parking lot with a bunch of people, loads of buses, and the undeniable security circling us like sharks. Try again tough guy." I said while staring into his eyes. 

"Whatever. You are really sassy. I don't know whether I don't like it or if it is a major turn on" He said trying to hold back his smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up with his words trying to not to let my expression faultier. Luckily, he grabbed my hand to place me in front of him, so now he was the one with his arms wrapped around me. I could not help but smile at the warmth in his touch. I was taken out of my thought when I saw an unfamiliar figure. 

This mystery girl had her back turned to us facing Luke. He was smiling down at her with a form of glow to what I think is love. "Is that her?" I asked Calum while he was watching me examine her. 

"Yup. Don't worry baby. Leah is a sweetheart. I think you will like her, and with Bren's in your face attitude and your new found sass I think she will mesh perfectly." Calum said while giving my hand a little squeeze. 

"Okay, but I want to meet her." I said and he just nodded remaining in place. I began to laugh making him look down at me with a raised eyebrow. "I meant now. You are such a brick."

"That may be so, but I am your brick." He answered giving my cheek a little peck before guiding me over to the couple. He gave her a little tap on the shoulder making her turn around with a wide smile.