8.

** Shelby POV **
I woke up with a weird weight on me. Before I started to freak out I realized that it was Calum. How we got into this position I do not even know.

I entangled myself from the boy and made my way down stairs to be met with a tired looking Michael.

"Hey, why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Shelby it is almost noon." He said laughing as the two other boys made their way into the kitchen.

"Oh hi" I said laughing. "If you don't mind I need a day. I have to pack and spend time with Bren. We only have one more night for girl talk." I said giggling. I observed the room to see smiles on all the boys faces, but a little blush on Ashton's.

"Absolutely. We will wake up Cal, and then be on our way. Call us if you need anything, okay?" Luke said before pulling me into a hug. "We are so excited for you to come with us."

"You don't know how much it means to me." I said as they walked back up the stairs, but before they could I grabbed Ashton's arm. "Anything you would like to tell me along the lines of Bren perhaps?" I said win a wicked grin.

His cheeks turned bright red and his gaze never left the floor as he mumbled, "later." With that the boys retreated up the stairs.

Within ten minutes all the boys were down stairs saying goodbyes. When it came to Calum he pulled me into a hug, and simply said that he would text me throughout the day.
****************************
After the boys left I quickly shoved all of my clothes into a suit case. We are not quite sure how long I will be there, so I grabbed a lot.

Then it hit me. I didn't post a cover last night. I never miss a Friday.

I ran to my laptop and signed into YouTube. Due to my new good mood I decided to sing a more lighthearted song than the past two. I settled on singing 'High School Never Ends' by bowling for soup.

After recording my cover I posted it while letting out a good laugh. That song get me every time. Then it hit me. I leave for LA tomorrow!
EEEPP!

I am so excited, but that means I won't be seeing Bren for a long time. With that in mind I decided to call her.
"Hello?"

"Hey! What are you doing tonight? I was thinking you could come over, we eat some pizza, watch a good movie, and do a little gossip. What do you say?"

"YAASS!" She yelled then hanging up.

Two hours later Bren comes running up the stairs with a hug smile on her face. "Well someone's happy."

"I am just really excited for you!" She said with a little blush.

"Not buying it. What happened last night and why didn't you stay?"

"Well.." She looked down at the ground. "Like came down stairs and told me that he thinks Ashton like me. At first I thought that was crazy, but when I came up her asked me to go on a walk. While we were gone we just talked and we hugged, but I couldn't help but get butterflies around him. We both know that that doesn't happen to me." I started laughing. "Why is this funny?" She said getting serious.

"I just think it is cute. You and Ashton would be adorable. I can totally see it. Hell I already ship it. Bashton!!"

"If you don't stop." She laughing. "We barely know each other, and y'all leave tomorrow. There is not point."

"This isn't over" I said with a wicked smirk.

"You're right. What's going on with you Calum?"

"Umm.. Well. I like him, but we know that won't happen. Guys like him don't like girls like me."

"Once again if you don't st-"

"How about a movie? That's sounds great!" I interrupted her.

We didn't talk about the boys for the rest of the night. We enjoyed each other's company because who knows how long it will be before I get another girls night with my best friend.

The next morning we both wake up, and gathered my things before loading up the car to head to the airport for the crazy journey with the amazing 5 Seconds of Summer.
-----------------------------------------
A/N: nothing special... Very sucky and very boring. What a filler.

I may be able to update again tonight, but I am swamped with homework.

Vote and Comment!

Thanks
-Em 💕