26.

** Shelby POV **

We walked down the road with our hands together for a few minutes until we walked up to a quite little restaurant. It was the type of place that you wouldn't know of if you weren't looking for it. As we walked up to the door, Calum grabbed my hand and placed a little kiss on my knuckles making me smile.

After being ushered to our table, we looked over the menus for a few minutes in a comfortable silence.

"Shelbs?" Calum said breaking the silence.

"Yup." I said looking up with a cheesy smile allowing both of us to giggle.

"You did great tonight, like always."

"Why thank you kind sir." I said smiling again. "Hey Cal, how did you find this place?"

"Well, before the show when you were getting ready I went outside to talk to the fans. While I was out there I asked a girl what her favorite place to eat was, and she said it was here. So that is where we are." He answer with a proud expression.

"Good call Jedi."

"Jedi?" Calum replied raising his eyebrow.

"Long story." I said trying to hold in my laugh. "You had to be there." I replied allowing myself to stifle a little laugh to which he joined.

We sat there talking about anything and everything for who knows how long. Everything with Calum seems so easy and comfortable. The look in his eyes when he talks about music, the boys, or his family is my favorite thing about him. He always seems so deep and thought, and these loves of his make him.

After realizing we were gone for three hours we got up to leave before we were interrupted. "Shelby?"

I turned around to be met with one of my favorite people in the world. "Brad!" I ran up and wrapped my arms around him. "I have missed you so much! How is everything? Why are you here?"

"I have been good actually, and I just wanted a little bit of adventure." Brad replied with a smile.

"That is great to hear. I have to be going, but here is my new number. Call me sometime?"

"Of course, love." Brad wrapped his arms around me. The feeling of his touch was one I have missed so badly. Before Calum he was the only person who could make me smile.

I turned around to see Calum no where in sight, but his tall figure disobeyed him. I walked out the door and sat on the pavement beside him. After a few moments of silence he finally broke it with a cynical laugh.

"You love him don't you?" He said not looking me in the eyes. I was immediately confused by his question until it came to me that I never told him who he was.

"Calum, he is my-" I tried to clear up the situation.

"I get it. He is good looking, nice, and perfect for you. You two can be one cute couple. God, to think I was falling for you!" Calum snapped. My first response was to speak, but when I opened my mouth the words refused to come out. "I cannot believe this. First Hannah now you? Do I look like a welcome mat that everyone can walk over because believe it or not I have feelings! This is-"

"Don't yell at me." I whispered because my breathe was starting to get uneven.

"I will if I want too!" He retaliated.

"No.." I said trying to get back my breathe.

"Yes Shelby!" When he used my name like that I could feel my heart break. He never says my full name, but when he does it is in a way that makes my stomach erupt with butterflies, but this time was very different.