Chapter 7: "Answer us!"

Tw// swearing, a bit suggestive?, mention of torture/beating, mentions of killing 
Ships: platonic Ranbbo (Ranboo x Tubbo), Karlnapity, Dreamnotfound

With Tubbo, Ranboo, and Dream

Ranboo's POV

There I was sitting in a chair with Tubbo on my lap, holding him while getting questioned by Dream.

I can tell that Tubbo is nervous/scared. his tails moving in short jerks and his ears are more down then usual. I can't judge him though, Dream is already steamed with us admitting that we gave information on where they were heading to during some of their missions to Fundy. But what should he expect? We technically are spies for the Scars anyway.

No one's POV

"Alright you two, is there anyone else that is part  of the Scars but is a spy here?" Dream said, snapping Ranboo and Tubbo to reality.

Tubbo's POV

"Oh shoot. These questions are a pain." I thought.

I looked up at Ranboo, seeing that he was trying to figure out what to say.

No one's POV

"Tubbo help." Ranboo said quietly.

Dream raised an eyebrow. "So someone else?"

"No! No one else, just us two!" Tubbo said.

Dream gave a small smile, "Alright then." he looked at Tubbo. "What about you get off of Ranboo's lap and we'll be fine?"

Tubbo nodded and got off of Ranboo's lap.

"Alright then." Dream said, "I'll leave, better not escape, or you know." he gave a small smile. "Alright, I'll see you later." he left the room.

"Something tells me he's onto something." Ranboo said, sitting up. 

"I agree." Tubbo said. "Just try not to let your guard down."

Ranboo nodded, he went up to Tubbo and palced his head on his chest. "I'll protect you."

Tubbo giggled. "If you say so 'Bossman'"

Ranboo laughed, "Or Bosoisman." he laughed more.

Tubbo started blushing of embarrassment, "Shut uppp, I didn't mean to type that! You're aware that I'm dyslexic!" he exclaimed, embarrassed.

Ranboo stroked Tubbo's ears, which made him softly purr. "Oh alright Tubbo, now just get some rest."

Tubbo got himself comfortable. "Alright boo!"

Ranboo chuckled, "Oh Tubbo." he thought, watching Tubbo squirming a bit to get comfortable.

With Dreamnotfound & Karlnapity 

"Alright who's the target?" Quackity asked.

Dream was hugging George, as George talked, "Well from the information we gathered it seems to be a um-" he stopped for a bit.

Karl and Sapnap were just messing around, "Cut it out you two." George said. Karl and Sapnap didn't stop.

Quackity sighed and rolled his eyes. He went over to them. "Alright you two, stop."

Sapnap looked at his fiancé. "Aww why should we?"

Karl gave a small smile and laughed a bit.

Quackity sighed, he went on Sapnap's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, "Alright Sappy, maybe if you and Karl pay attention, I'll give you both a reward as well." he gave a smile, he dragged his hand on his face, "Got it?" he looked at Karl and gave a wink at him.