Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)

TW// swearing, injuries, 
Ships: implied dreamnotfound and 5undy

Next day, Scars base, Fundy's room.

Fundy scrambled to get ready, as he didn't want anyone to be mad at him for being late.

"Fundy?" Wilbur said, standing near the door. "You ready?"

"Not yet!" He headed to find something.

"Fundy what are you looking for?" Wilbur asked walking more into his room.

"Sorry! I found it!" Fundy then ran to stand next to Wilbur, with something in his hand.

Wilbur tried to not ask what was in his hand. "Alright, let's go."

They both quickly headed out, it was only 8:00 am but after yesterday, even Jack wanted to even sleep.

"You sure you just want me to just drop you off at Dream's? I can stay if you want." Wilbur asked as they went inside the car.

"I don't know Wil, I'm just nervous. You can, or you can't, I won't mind either one I guess." Fundy said, looking down at his lap and hands, then putting the thing in his hand in his pocket.

Wilbur just didn't respond; he felt the need to not respond. They both just didn't talk for the entire ride to the Smiles.

...

Wilbur parked in front of the house, "We're here Fundy." He shook Fundy a bit. "Wake up...?"

"Huh?" Fundy rubbed his eye.

"You didn't get any sleep, did you/" Wilbur asked, concerned.

"Yeah..." Fundy looked at Wilbur, "Let's go... Inside." He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door and stepped out. Wilbur followed suite.

Fundy looked up at Wilbur. "Wil?"

Wilbur looked, slightly, down at Fundy. "Yes?"

Fundy took a breath. "Do you hate 5up? For being so close to me?"

Wilbur looked away. "Well-"

"Tell me the truth Wilbur!" Fundy said, wanting an answer. "Jschlatt told me everything!"

"What?!" Wilbur covered his mouth. "I mean- What do you mean?"

"No fucking wonder he doesn't like being around you." Fundy said, jumping to conclusions, but to the right one.

"Fundy but-" Wilbur tried to explain.

"Save it for when we talk later." Fundy snapped. "You, go back to base, I'll text you to pick me up."

"Fundy, please-" Wilbur said.

"I said, SAVE IT!" Fundy shouted. He headed to the Smiles front door.

"Alright..." Wilbur mumbled. He went in the car and started it up. "I will fucking kill you Schlatt."

"Fundy, you're here early-" Karl said, when he let Fundy in.

"Better to be early than late." Fundy responded. "Is Dream awake?"

Karl looked at Fundy, puzzled, "Well- I think I'm the only one awake. I do know that Dream cried himself to sleep and Sapnap helped him calm down, but that's it." He said, trying to recall what happened last night.

"I see." Fundy said.

"You didn't get sleep, did you?" Karl said.

Fundy sighed. "Yeah, how did you know?"

Karl bit his lip. "I heard your and Wilbur's... Argument."

"Oh." Fundy looked at Karl, a bit surprised.