Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"

Tw// mentions of death and blood, Swearing, a mention of manipulation
Ships: VelvetFrost (You're welcome for mentioning it this time), skephalo, DNF, hints of Puffychu, Awesamponk and 5undy

At the hospital

A6d arrived shortly after he got the call, from Bad, that Skeppy was stabbed.

A6d tried to comfort Bad when he arrived, "He's going to be alright Darryl." he said. "I promise."

Bad just looked down, a gloomy look on his face, not responding to A6d. His eyes kept darting to Technoblade, who was just going through his phone, having little to no interest about the incident.

Antfrost was there too, looking incredibly worried, not only for Skeppy, but also for Bad. He clung onto Velvet for most of the time.

They did have to leave after a bit, to let Skeppy have the fullest potential to heal, so they stayed outside.

Ponk wasn't there, he was trying to clean up everything in the room, including the blood. It was to make sure no one got caught, even if it was an enemy.

Bad stayed inside, even though he was asked, both politely and violently, to go outside, his reason was to not look at Technoblade's face.

"Do you think he's going to make it?" Antfrost asked Velvet.

"Skeppy is strong, he will make it." Velvet responded.

Ant looked up at his boyfriend. "You sure?"

Velvet nodded, "I'm sure love." he pat Antfrost's head.

Ant purred softly, then buried his head in Velvet's chest. "Alright."

Velvet laughed, "So cute." he said.

Antfrost glanced up at Velvet. "Really?"

Velvet nodded.

A6d just then walked out. "We may need to head back."

Velvet nodded. "Alright."

A6d gave a small giggle. "Probably should carry your boyfriend to the car."

Velvet chuckled, "Come on Ant, let's go." he rubbed his back.

Antfrost shook head. "No! I'm comfy!" he hid a small smile.

"Come on Ant, let's go home." Velvet said.

Ant just shook his head in response.

Velvet sighed, "Oh Ant." he picked up Antfrost.

A6d chuckled again, "Well, let's go." he unlocked the car, which was a few feet away from them.

"Alright." Velvet said. He looked down at Antfrost, looking fairly tired. "Let's go Ant."

He nodded, got down and followed A6d to the car.

At the Smiles base

Dream sighed, "Fine, I'll pay for the bills." he placed down his cards.

Fundy gave a small smile, "Great!" he glanced over at Bad and Sapnap, they then just walked into Bad's room. "Let's just hope for the best then."

"Well, Floris." Dream said.

"Remember Clay? NO CALLING ME FUCKING FLORIS!" Fundy snapped, fairly violently. He gave a low growl.

Dream rolled his eyes. "Yeah Yeah but I have a question."

Fundy gave a small pout. "What?"

"Is Tommy part of your group?"

Fundy stared at Dream. "What?"