CHAPTER 18

R18

I gasp, he pushed the backrest a little backward. Giving us the dainty space that we need as I seat on his lap. He straddled his hips to fix our position.

He put his hands on my thighs before slightly lifting up the hem of my dress. He goggles at me with a total sensual look. "Hector, shouldn't we head home first?" I consciously look around to check if someone might see us.

"As you said, this car is tinted we can do it here, isn't this a little thrilling," he said, pulling my nape to his face and giving me those soft kisses on my cheeks. Closing my eyes to feel his affectionate touches.

His warm palm roamed around my thighs up to the side of my panties. Trail it down to my thighs and successfully take it off my feet. He showed me how he leers on it and put it in his pocket.

Pulling my nape with entice gaze, his kisses went from my cheeks down to my lips. He playfully licked and socked lightly. He leniently bit my bottom lip. Exploring his lips inside my mouth and sucking my tongue in the most pleasant way he could do.

He moves from my lips down to my neck; I arched my head giving him better access to my skin. He carefully left marks on my neck. I bit my bottom lip, close my eyes when he slowly brushed his hands up between my thighs.

I could feel his erection through his bulge between his thighs, sending me sensually heat on my sex. His hands slid between my thighs, putting a bit of pressure through his finger as he touches me down there.

I shiver a bit as he starts moving his finger down there, "Do you still want us to go home first when you're this soaking wet?" he fleshly whispers through my ears.

"N-no," I said with a heaving chest, going up and down. "Would you let me have you here?" he said as he played with the strand of my hair.

I nodded like a polite kid and help him take off my top revealing my mound in front of him. His lips crash to my mound as he slowly pulls my bra down and sucks on it. He alternately moves on one other.

I reach for the hem of his uniform and lift it up, he stops and lets me undress him before he went back to my breast giving its proper attention and leaving some marks around it.

I couldn't do anything but grab his nape and push him to me. He brushed his thumb on my nipple as he gently massaged one of it. "Hector," I moaned when one of his fingers penetrates me down there.

It slid flawlessly as my sex was soaking wet. While his other hand guide me to his thing and I unbuckled his belt and open the zipper of his pants, and grabbed his thing out there.

"Touch me," he whispers, then moves to my lips again. He guides my hand placed it on top of his thing, it was big and even though he tried to get my attention through his lips, we can't avoid the fact that his thing is catching half of my attention with his length.

He started guiding my hands, wrapping my fingers around his thing. I didn't move a muscle as I could feel it beating on my palm.

"Jack me off, Olivia" he whispers between our kisses.

I was so clueless on what to do at first but he started guiding my hand and stop the kiss, he let me look down on it. Then he let out a soft groan as I continue stroking him while we're looking on his shaft.

"Go hard on me, Olivia," I watch him tilt his head up as he feels every stroke I did. It was amusing watching him in pleasure and I did what he said and start moving my hands vigorously.

"Agh, Olivia," He started shivering as he guides my hands again, he moves them faster and after a few strokes, I close my eyes when liquid burst out of his thing.