Chapter XLI

rambles; she's back! as always there's spoilers for S3 present in this chapter.
Y'all know the drill drop me a vote and spam me with some comments as you reeaad 🍪

song; ♀ Kids Fallin' In Love - Dope Lemon ♀

Chapter XLI

"All I'm saying is that you should talk to him, Steve's a good guy and I'm sure he'll understand Aimes. You can't avoid him forever!" Imogen smiled softly, squeezing Aimees hands who sighed but nodded none the less. "Not forever, but at least this afternoon. If he asks-" Aimee started as Imogen shook her head.

"-if he asks we're going shopping." Imogen chuckled, her friend pulling her into a tight hug before kissing her cheek goodbye and hurrying off to her car. "She's still hiding from Steve?" Maeve guessed as she appeared beside her girlfriend, Imogen nodding with a sigh.

"I'm worried about her, but at least the therapy with my Aunt went well." Imogen confessed as the two girls began their walk home. "It's a good start." Maeve agreed, offering Imogen an earphone which the girl accepted, small talk and bikini kill filling the rest of their walk from school to the caravan park.

"Oi body slammer! Your mum doesn't half tell stories, does she? Have you heard the one about the one-night stand with Steve Guttenburg? Crazy!" Joe called out as he wandered past them, shaking his head with a laugh and disappearing around the corner.

"So that means..." Imogen trailed off, biting her lip as Maeve squeezed her eyes shut, withholding a sigh.

Shoving her keys back into her pocket the girl slammed the trailer door shut and stormed off in the direction of Isaacs trailer, Imogen hesitantly following.

"-I used to have a Saint Bernard named Kevin. He did shits the size of a Yule Dog but god, did I love him. Oh Kevin, the only decent man I've ever known." Erin sighed with a shake of her head as Maeve basically kicked open Isaacs door, Imogen facepalming at the unnecessary action.

Glancing around Maeve's shoulder Imogen had to withhold a smile at the sight of Erin posing for Isaac, a rose tucked behind her ear and a bright green apple clenched in her hand, looking off dramatically into the distance as she spoke.

"What's going on here then?" Maeve accused looking between both Erin and Isaac as Imogen hung back, leaning in the doorway. "Imogen, tell Maeve that I need to get my passport from the caravan." Erin announced, chin tilted firmly away from the direction of her daughter but addressing Imogen.

"Isaac, please tell Maeve that I am having my picture done because you said I had a nice face." Erin added on, now addressing the boy beside her who glanced at Maeve in amusement. "I think she heard you." Isaac chuckled, Erin huffing.

"We'll be a bit longer I think, while the lights good." Isaac decided sending Maeve a smile who ignored him. stared bluntly at her mum.

"Mum why don't you come get your passport once you're done here?" Maeve offered, shifting from one foot to another. "Imogen, tell your girlfriend that I will come get my passport once I'm done here." Erin echoed, still looking away from Maeve's direction.

"Did you get that?" Imogen asked Maeve who nodded curtly, turning on heel and walking back out of the caravan. With a shake of her head at the situation Imogen was quick to follow, closing the caravan door after her.