Chapter 25

"Whats for dinner?" Ricky asked, walking into the living room. "Or did you..already have it?" he said with a wink.

"Shut up, you little shit!" Chris snapped. "Theres food in the fridge." I came downstairs and sat on the couch, checking my phone.

"Hey Carolina," Ricky said with a smirk.

"Hello," I said, still looking at my phone.

"So..What did you do?"

"Rick," Chris' voice sounded firm.

"Alright, sorry, I'll shut up and eat. You know what, go upstairs and finish what you started, I don't judge," Ricky said, looking in the fridge.

Chris and I looked at each other. Chris smirked and kissed me. "Do you want to? I know its kind of weird with him here.."

"It is weird, and I feel a tiny bit uncomfortable..but I guess I don't mind" I smirked.

"Its okay, I'll see if I can send him out so we'll be alone for a while." I agreed and he got up and went to talk to Ricky. When he came back he had a strange, yet disappointed look on his face. "He's being a little shit. He says he's tired and he doesn't want to go out now."

"That's okay, don't worry about it," I kissed him. "Another time, okay?"

"Alright," he smiled, looking into my eyes.

*The Next Day*

I woke up kind of late. Everyone was already awake, except Chris. A few minutes after I woke up, Chris woke up too, and greeted me with a kiss, which led to him cuddling into me.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he said with a raspy voice, which indicated that he wasn't at all properly awake yet.

"Good morning," I replied with a giggle.

"When did you wake up?"

"Only a few minutes ago," I cuddled into him more.

"That's good," his messy bed hair looked adorable. "Its, like, first thing in the morning and you still look hot."

"Chris, its almost 3 in the afternoon," I laughed.

"Close enough." Ricky suddenly walked into the room.

"I heard talking so I came in to see if you were awake, you are!" He then walked out.

"What- I don't- Jesus Christ," Chris facepalmed. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure." We walked downstairs and Ricky and Ryan kept smirking at us, and had the occasional giggle. I sat at the table while Chris, Josh and Ghost tried making pancakes. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing.." Ricky laughed.

"What th- did you tell him about last night?" I said quietly.

"It might've slipped out," the two nut cases laughed again.

"Fuckin'-" I got up and walked into the kitchen to see how the chefs were going.

Mess everywhere. "What are you doing?" I look around and see batter all over the bench top, and bits of burnt pancake all over the place.

"Trying," Ghost said, sounding disappointed because his pancakes weren't perfect.

*********

HELLO HELLO IM BACK! I'm gonna be completely honest, I have no excuse as to why I was gone so long. I just was. But I'm bACK <(-o-)/

And also I'm sorry this chapter was kinda shitty, I'm trying ;-; the next one will probably be better!! Sorry for having to wait so long I love you