Chapter 9

{CAROLINA POV}

"Chris just accept the fact that she has to go! Ghost said. "You'll see her again some time."

"Will I?" Chris asked, turning to me.

"Of course!" I replied with a reassuring smile. Chris smiled at me and accepted the fact that I had to go.

"So uhh," Chris's face turned bright red. "C-Can I maybe, uh, get your n-number?" He asked me with a big goofy smile on the end.

"You're adorable," I laughed. "Of course you can, Chris!" I blushed.

We then both exchanged phone numbers, and so did Kenzie and Josh, and Hannah and Ricky. I think this night turned out perfectly. Yes there was a couple of mishaps, but I just got Chris Motionless's number. Perfect.

~~~

After that night of meeting the band, I hadn't stopped smiling. Apparently I was even smiling when I slept, which isn't surprising. I was the happiest person alive!

I fell asleep that night, dreaming about what would happen next, with Chris, and the band.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to the sound of annoying ass birds and the bright ass sun beaming through my massive ass window.

"Ugh!" I sit up and check my phone and find a text from Chris. I jump up and down on my bed, but still sitting down, like who wants to jump around normally when you can do it sitting down? AM I RIGHT LADIES!

The text read:

Oh hey! Goooooood morning! How did ya sleep?

I had to laugh. I replied:

Oh hey Chris Motionless B) I slept quite well. How are you??

I'm really good. Hey do you want to come just hang out with us today?

I'd love to!

He texted me the location we were going to meet. I immediately got up, practically rand downstairs and had breakfast. Breakfast was my favorite meal, and it was the best thing when dad made pancakes. I slide into the kitchen as I'm wearing socks and our floors were tiles.

"Well hello father!" I say happily.

"Why are you so happy today?" He smiled. Dad and I got along really well, and we did quite a lot together. He'd always help me through everything.

"I'm going out with the band again," I said with a smile. "Can I have the first pancake? Please!?" I looked at him with big pleading eyes.

"Of course you can!" He gave me the first pancake and I scoffed into it like there was no tomorrow. He gave me another one as he saw how hungry I was.

After I finished breakfast, I ran upstairs to get ready. I had a shower, brushed my teeth, put on a black Asking Alexandria shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and black creepers, and all of my wrist bands and rubber bracelets. They practically fill up my whole forearm. I then went to go do my makeup.

After I was done getting ready, I texted Chris which read:

I'm ready, are y'all all there?

He said they were all there so I left the house and went to the meeting place.

When I got there, they all greeted me with a hug, which was really nice cause they give the best hugs. Chris eyed me from head-to-toe and smirked.

"I like when you wear skinny jeans," he winked, I had to laugh. He was adorable when he was trying to flirt.

~~~~~

Oh hey! I'm sorry if this chapter is short, my phone starts lagging when it gets 'too long' Idk why though. whatever. cx <3