Chapter 15

I lied on the floor crying as Chris and dad finished their argument. As Chris hung up, he had a boiling anger on his face but it soon faded when he realized I was still crying on the floor.

"Carolina?" He said quietly. "You okay?" I sniffed as he knelt down in front of me. "Hey, do you want a hug?" At that moment I got up and threw my arms around him and cried on his shoulder as he hugged me back. "Shh, its okay." He rubbed my back to comfort me.

We stayed in that position for quite some time before we both pulled away. Chris grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. God, he was gorgeous.

"You can stay here as long as you like, okay?" He smiled as I nodded. "I understand you don't want to see your parents right now, and you don't have to go back right now. Stay until you feel comfortable going back."

"Thank you so much," I said quietly. "You have no idea how much this is helping." I gave him a small hug again.

The rest of the day I just stayed at Chris's house, thinking about what had happened. Are my parents going to split up? That question played in my head over and over as I started crying.

What's going to happen if they do split up?

Who am I going to live with?

Who am I going to have to choose over the other?

Over and over, for the whole day, these scenarios played in my head.

***

The next few days were pretty chill, I usually just stayed at home watching TV or going on YouTube or something like that. Chris agreed to buy me clothes to wear for my time at his house because all of my other clothes were back at my own house and I didn't really feel like going back there.

Even having a few days go past, the thoughts were still floating around in the back of my mind and it was bothering me a lot.

Chris came home with a few Hot Topic bags and some other stuff that didn't have my clothes in it.

"Please appreciate this, I got mobbed in Hot Topic man!" I giggled at his effort as he pouted his lips.

"I appreciate your efforts, Chris, thank you so much!" I hugged him as he struggled to hug me back.

"I'm just going to put these down before I collapse."

"Are you really struggling that much?"

"It heavy man!" He gave the Hot Topic bags to me and I almost dropped them. "Do you believe me now?"

"Shit! Do they sell freakin' bricks in Hot Topic now!?" I looked inside the bags to see a shit load of clothes that he must have spent a fortune on. "How much stuff did you buy!?"

"A lot."

"You're amazing!" I smiled as I took the heavy bags upstairs to the guest room, which was mine until I went back to my parents' house.

I took all the price tags off of the clothes and stored them away in my cupboard. I then headed downstairs to see what everyone else was up to.

I found Ryan sitting outside so I decided to pull out a chair and sit outside with him.

He asked about what happened between my parents so I told him everything and we ended up having a long conversation about the situation. I wasn't complaining though, he was actually really helpful.

~~~~~

BOOP BOOP! hello!

Kay thanks bye! <3