Chapter 19

We both woke up at around the same time. Chris woke up a few minutes before me and when I woke up, he had a big smile on his face.

"Good morning, gorgeous!"

"Good morning!" I kissed him. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 1:30pm. "Oh. its not even morning!" I chuckled.

"Well, shit. Anywhore, how're you feeling?" he smiled.

"I'm good! I haven't really had anymore thoughts of hurting myself." I lied. I'd wanted to do it more than ever but I couldn't break the promise.

"Good! I'm so proud of you!" he grinned.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

I checked my twitter. 13 new followers huh? Cool!

"We haven't done anything in the past few weeks. We need to at least leave the house." Chris suggested.

"Yeah! What do you plan on doing?"

"Well I don't know, I was going to leave it up to you."

"Oh, I don't mind what we do to be honest." I laughed.

"Hmm," he thought. "Park?"

"Sure!" I smiled. "I'll just go get changed." Chris smiled and agreed.

I wore a black Suicide Silence shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. I quickly did my hair and makeup and went back downstairs and played on my phone while waiting for Chris to get ready.

He soon came downstairs wearing a misfits shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans. We decided to walk to the park, it was only a short walk anyway.

When we got to the park, we found a playground with a swing set and decided to climb on things. We were never going to grow up.

We played on the equipment meant for little kids for a while and walked back to the park. It was a massive park and it was completely empty. Perfect.

We sat on the grass talking about random stuff. We eventually somehow started talking about my parents. The conversation got really depressing and Chris could sense I was getting upset. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." he smiled.

"Thanks.. How about we change the subject?" he agreed, still holding my hand.

We talked about anything and everything. It was actually not that bad being outside. I'd usually hate being outside but this was nice. It was actually a lot of fun with Chris around.

We hung around the park for a few hours, sometimes walking around the place. We 'played' a little bit too.

Everything was so much better with Chris around. He made everything worth while.

We walked over to the side of the park where there was a fence, laughing because we had just done something stupid but fun. Chris put his hands on my waist and pushed me against the fence and kissed me. We stayed like that for quite some time, kissing against the fence. It was amazing.

After quite a while, Chris pulled away and stated at me, biting his lip. He took a deep breath.

"Be my girlfriend?" I blushed intensely.

"Of course." l wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him.

~~~~~

OOOO SHIIIIT k Imma go to sleep now! next chapter will be up tomorrow!

k thanks bai <3