Chapter 17

I spent the day texting Hanna. It was a slow, boring day, with not a lot to do.

*The Next Week*

Chris and I had been hanging around each other a lot and he has this look in his eye when he's around me and when he looks at me. I feel like something was going to happen soon.

We planned to have a lazy day because everyone else was going out and we didn't feel like it.

We spent half the day watching movies. A lot of it consisted of The Nightmare Before Christmas. We kept playing it over and over and it didn't get old. Its my favorite movie.

We were basically curled up under a blanket together in baggy ass shirts and sweatpants like potatoes.

Because that's what we are.

Potatoes.

Chris kept staring at me during the movie which was kind of weird to be honest.

"Why are you staring at me?" I giggled.

"I can't help it. You're perfect." I blushed.

He giggled as my face burned bright red. "Stop laughing!" I teased and poked him on the ribs. "I'm gosh dang hungry as heck!" I pouted my lip.

"I'll go get some food!" Chris sighed as I giggled.

"Thanks bae." I grinned, Chris laughed.

A few minutes later, Chris came back with some massive packets of chips, nutella jars, spoons, and candy. We soon devoured all the things.

Chris started laughing and I didn't know why.

"What's so funny!?" I giggle.

"You have nutella on your nose and I don't know how it got there!" he laughed and wiped it off with his finger.

"Well shit, that's really embarrassing!" We both laugh.

"It was cute," he said shyly. "Everything you do is cute." He smiled awkwardly.

"Shhh!" I pouted my lip.

"I will not!" he teased. This time he was the one who poked me in the ribs. I screamed and laughed and started wrestling with him.

We both collapsed to the floor panting after we wrestled, still laughing our heads off. Chris suddenly pokes me again and I jump on top of him pinning him down and poking him in the ribs. He laughed uncontrollably, squirming, trying to get away from it.

He got away and then pinned me down, poking me and tickling me. He grabbed my arms and pinned me down, staring at me, both of us still panting.

We both stared into each others' eyes for a moment. God, he was gorgeous! His eyes moved to my lips. I think I knew what was about to happen. I wanted it.

((FYI you're about to read a kissy thing in the perspective of a nerdy creature so yanno sorry if its awkward heh))

"You're beautiful..." he whispered.

"So you keep telling me," I smirked. "I may or may not find you extremely attractive..." I trailed off into a whisper.

At that moment Chris crashed his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while, until we got tired. It was the best feeling in the world to know that the person I love most loves me too. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. I still remember when I met him. He blushed and smiled at me a lot. He was adorable and sweet, and he still is now.

"Carolina," he said with a deep breath. "I-I think I love you..." he said shyly.

"I love you too..." I blushed. "I thought that was never going to happen." Chris smiled.

"Well, it just did!" He giggled.

~~~~~

OOOHWOOO CHRIS AND CAROLINA DID THE THING

k thanks bai <3