Where are they???

They sat me down on a seat and bounded my legs and arms. Though I didn't do anything I only just punched and kicked one of the guys who was bounding me. No big deal really, I just gave him a bloodied nose and his crutch is probably still hurting now. The guy we saw yesterday sat down in front of me and I have such in urge to do what I did to the guy who bounded me, to him. "Why did you injure one of my guards?" He sighed as if I was his daughter breaking his rule once again, please. That will never happen, I will never be related to this guy. "Why would I not." I said shortly. "I would assume you would want to keep your life. Not lose it over some snarky and violent attitude." He said. "Are you threatening me? You have no idea what I'm capable of." I said. "You are in no position to retaliate right now." He said. 'Careful Sam. This isn't Stella.' 'Now you appear. I haven't heard from you in ages.' 'You didn't need me then, now you do' 'Alright-' 'no don't just say 'alright' actually follow my advice!' "What do you want?" I asked. "Where is your father's weapon storage?" He asked. 8 miles west from our house, but I wasn't going to say that. "I don't know, he never told me, saying I wasn't ready." I replied. "Of course you know, or my brother wouldn't be giving you the alpha position in a few months!" He raged. Did I hear him right? Did he just say b-brother! This ain't happening. He cannot be my uncle! No way! "B-brother?!" I stuttered, immediately ashamed that I showed him I was shakened. "Yes, I am your uncle, your my niece, now that we got that out of the way... Where is the weapon storage?!" He demanded. "I-don't-know!" I exclaimed. He raised his hand and slapped me so hard that I actually could see little stars. "Don't lie to me, girl! I know that you know! So tell me, where is it?! He demanded. "I DO NOT KNOW, OLD MAN, YOU SHOULD REALLY GET YOUR HEARING CHECKED IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND ME!!" He punched me and I actually blacked out, but before I did, I heard him say "we'll talk to her when she wakes up bring the boy and get her back." He ordered.
---------- Kyle's P.O.V ----------
I saw a man going through the door with a girl- no Sam in his arms! "What did you do to her?!" I demanded. I swear if they hurt her, my fist will be the last thing they'll see. "Nothing just our boss slapped her a couple of times and then finally he got tired of her and knocked her out." The guy said with a smirk on his face. "Oh and nice rack she's got, I felt it on the way here." I saw red. I punched his face and kneed him in his stomach. A guy got me from behind punched me and kicked me. "Kyle... Stop.... Just.... Take.... Away.... From them.... As far.... As you.... Can." Sam said. Her breath and voice sounded ragged. It was only her voice that got me out of my rampage and then I took her into my arms. "It's okay baby. It's going to be alright. Just go to sleep. I promise you that when you wake up, you won't see them. It's alright." I cooed. She fell asleep with me cradling her. "Do you need any help with that promise?" Kathy offered.
--------- Stella's P.O.V ---------
Half an hour earlier
I caught with a guard with Sam in his arms. "Do you think her boyfriend will go all possessive and mad on me if I grab his girl's rack, cause it's taunting me right now since it's all I see right now." He asked. I think his name was
Mike but I'm not sure. "Sure as long as you do it gently, don't want her waking up." As it hurts me to say that to him, I know I need to so that I can just let her go. So he started grabbing her breast and her ass. Her curves were always bigger than mine and I always envied her for it. He finished grabbing her and walked into the room. I stayed there for about 20 minutes before I heard skin hit skin and yelling. Then it stopped. I looked for James so that he can relieve me of my stress.
--------- James P.O.V ---------
I heard Stella call my name so I turned to see her. "I need to relieve some stress. Would you like to help me?" She asked me. I felt my little friend stir a bit but I calmed it a bit. "I could never refuse an offer like that." So we went to an empty room and I locked the door. I pushed Stella against the wall and pressed my wait on her. I kissed her hard and licked her bottom lip. She refused at first but after some ass grabbing she moaned and I took that as a chance to plunge my tongue in her mouth. I caressed her tongue and the inside of her mouth.