Everyone

Mom and dad finished their speech. I was still feeling very awkward towards them at first, but the I got used to them. When we were ready to go meet the whole pack, 2 mountain lions came to meet us. "Hey Kyle, where you've been? Haven't seen you in a while, and who is this lovely panther." I see that he had Kyle's sense of humor too. "Peter! What's up bro, it's true we haven't seen each other in a long time, cause look at you, you actually have muscles!😂 Kyle was cracking up while he said that but I am a little bit weirded out. 'Rowan, what do we do, do they know I'm there future Alpha? No they don't, they just like that there is new people cause they're bored out of there mind with the same old stuff.' "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" The guy on the left said. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you." I took out one paw out in the kinda position you do with your hands. "John and this idiot here is Peter, nice to meet you too." Okay so John is a little bit more tanned then Peter.
--- Kyle's P.O.V ----
Peter and John showed dam around while saying jokes along the way. She met everyone and I think everyone likes her, mostly the boys. She looks like she is comfortable around everyone so that's good. Now it's time to meet my little group or big one. "Hey Sam, do you want to meet my other friends?" I asked her. "Sure why not, I'll love to meet your friends!" So we go. When we got to them, they were all doing truth or dare. "Hey, I wanna join, can I play too?" Sam asked them. "Sure but what's your name, I'm Alex, he is Nathan, she is Karen, Sophia, Lindell, Kennedy, Kathy, Jackson, and I think you know the rest of the group," he said pointing to us. "Well Alex I'm Sam nice to meet you guys." She said. She sat down next to Nathan, who we all know is a huge flirt.😡 "Hello Sam, and what is a hot girl like you doing walking around with these idiots?" Seriously dude, you laid it thick. "Umm, I don't know what you want from me, but go try your tricks on someone dumb enough to believe you!" She snapped. The others started cracking up like crazy including me. No ones ever resisted his 'charm'. I sat down next to Sam and then we played. Sam went first. "Sam truth or dare," Nathan asked her. "Dare." "Okay, I dare you to go up to Jackson over there and shift in front and then kiss him right in the lips for 5 minutes." He smiled evilly. Sam got up, walked to Jackson then she shifted on the spot. And Jackson was only happy to comply.
------- Sam's P.O.V ------
I started feeling my face heat up while I bent over and kissed him, but it soon disappeared cause he was a really good kisser. He started to pull me on his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My lips moved in sync with his as the 5 minutes started to end. He had his hands on my hips as we kissed. Then before I knew it someone said the 5 minutes were up. My lips were swollen from making out and Jackson's lips are too. Everyone was staring at me while I walked back to my spot. Nathan's face was so red since I did that, but what surprised me was that Kyle was angry too. And Jackson was looking at me with a want, lust covered his eyes. Everyone transformed in to their person. And let me say, all the boys here were hot!
------- Kyle's P.O.V -------
We continued to play but when they got to ask Sam truth or dare, she always picked dare and she always did it. Never did I think she'll do it but she did. "Sam, truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Dare" "Okay I dare you to have a full on make out session with Kyle." It took only a few seconds to understand what Alex said. At first she hesitated but then she came over to me. At first it was a hesitant, soft kiss but then she started to get confident. I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arms on her hips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to do dizzying swirls on my back while I started moving my hands up her sides and over her ribs. I heard her suck in her breath as I moved my hands up. I felt my cat purr with delight as we did this. Soon and to soon for my liking, we pulled away panting hard. "Jeez, you guys have been at it for 20 minutes." Kennedy said. Her cherry lips were swollen from the session and I could only think how my lips look like too. I feel a little tingly feeling on my lips. She started blushing beet red. We decided to end the game with a group hug. We included her in it to.