Weapons

Ok this chapter is going to be super short. No kidding so don't be mad at me. I need to study for my tests this week so sorry this is all I can do. Btw, I'm only going to do this chapter in Sam's P.O.V.
-------------------------------------------
God please help us with this escape. I pulled of my shirt as everyone did the same. We tied all our shirts together. I can't believe it took 20 minutes to do that. Oh well at least we finished it. I shifted and then I took the rope and bit it hard so that it doesn't fall. I jumped and again half way I shifted back into my human form. I did the same thing I did last time but this time I had the rope in my mouth. I lifted myself in the ledge. I put one leg one side and the other outside. I tightened my legs so that I won't fall while I pulled everyone outside. The first person who climes was Sofia and then everyone followed. "Your crazy you know that." Kyle said. "But that's why you love me." I retorded. "True very true." And he gave me a peck on the lips. He shifted and jumped. Now it was my turn. I jumped and shifted when I was about to land. We hid in the bushes when one of the rogues came closer to where we were. Nathan attacked quickly and quietly and in a minute the rogue was dead. One by one we did the same to all the rogues. And then that's when they came. Much more rogues came and we ran. One rogue almost got me so I scratched his eyes and bit him. We ran like there was no tomorrow and really there could be no tomorrow if we don't get out of here. We swam through a lake to wash off our scent for now. Then we found a terrible sight. Our pride has been left to ashes and no one was there. But at least there was no bodies. I can't believe it our home was burned to ashes. And I don't think they felt guilty about it either. "Wait! The weapon storage! Let's go we need to find it and empty it out." I ran towards the direction of the WS (weapon storage). We found it and thankfully it wasn't burned. "Ok everyone take all the weapons you can." I handed them bags to put the weapons in. Then I found clothes. YESS! "Girls boys here are some clothes let's change." I took a black crop top with words "thrill it" on it. Some short shorts with some combat boots and a camouflage jacket. I pulled my hair in a high pony tail. Done! I got some guns and put them in my book bag and one in my belt. I strapped two daggers on each leg and arm. And then I got a bow and arrow and put it across my back. And then I put all of the weapons I can into my bookbag. The rest did the same. "We're ready!" I nodded and left the place. We stripped it from all its weapons. When the guy does find it, it will be empty. Good bye sweet home.