Getting ready...for war...

We're starting training again. I'm pretty much tired of it though. But we're doing something different this time... We're training with weapons. Guns and daggers are my best weapons but we're also learning how to use spears, crossbows, knifes, ropes, whips, etc. A lot, I know. "Sam!" Nathan yelled. "What?" I answer back but making a bit of my irritation show. "We got a problem." "What kind of problem?" "A rogue." His voice grim. I grabbed my gun and daggers. And ran toward him. "What does the rogue want or did he attack?" I questioned. "He said he has a message for us but will only say it if your there as well." We were running through the main hall when we see a crowd blocking the doorway. "What is happening?" I bellowed. "The rogue." Jenny said with a soft voice barely over a whisper. I pushed my way through the crowd, where in the middle was a rogue with a malicious smile. "Aaah, the Cheif's baby girl is finally here." He said. He had a gruff voice for someone his size, I was probably taller than him. It's so hard to take him seriously! "What do you want, rogue?" I asked. "I'm just here to warn you that in less than a week, there is going to be a war. Better be prepared cause your going have your ass kicked." He said. "Come on, Zeke, Gianna. We're going home." He turned around with Zeke and Gianna following. They shifted and ran from the pride. "Alright, you heard the rogue, we better prepare."
------------ Kyle's P.O.V ------------
Sam and I went to the weapons room where her and my fathers are. "Soooo, what weapon do you think you'll use in battle?" She said nervously. "Seriously, weapons?!" I said. "Well I was just asking." We entered the room that was full and full of rows of weapons. "Daddy, what are we going to do?" Sam asked. "First all of you guys will sleep because we're going to wake up at five tomorrow and train and prepare until twelve o'clock in the evening." And with that he dismissed us.
---------------- Stella's P.O.V ------------
Sebastian finally came back with Zeke and Gianna on his tail. "I gave them the warning it's time to start preparing." He said. "Good, let's go." My dad ordered. "What are we preparing for?" I asked him. "War. The Cheif family is going to die." He said. "We're going to kick the asses!" James said. Sam is going to die... Ugh I can't let the happen.