Normal at first

"What is going on?!" I exclaimed. There was a crowd of teens in the parking lot. " There is a fight between the new guy and Zeke " Jamie says. " Wait what, you mean Zeke, like my boyfriend Zeke?!" I literally had to scream over the cheering and the bets that some people are making. Honestly, some people rather see someone get hurt for their own amusement then worrying that someone might get injured! "Zeke, what happened please get out, I don't want you to get hurt!" I shrieked as I pushed people out of my way to see the fight and make sure he doesn't get hurt. And then I saw them, Zeke has blood on his lip and a cut on his cheek and the other guy has a black eye and a bruise on his forehead. It was like in all the movies I've seen, I hated those movies. I watched in horror as everything seemed to go in slow motion. Zeke getting knocked out and the guy standing over him in triumph. " ZEKE!!!!" I literally pushed the guy out of my way with as much force as I can put into the push and then went towards Zeke, who was slowly becoming aware at everything that happened. " Zeke, are you okay, somebody please get the nurse or a teacher quickly." My best friend, Stella, immediately went to search for a teacher. I hope nothing serious is going to happen once the teacher is here. " What is going on here, why can he barely lift his head, why is she about to burst in tears and why is he one of the people in the middle of the crowd!" roared Mrs. Lindell, she is the worst of all the teachers I hate her. Everyone in the crowd immediately broke off and the only ones left was me, the new kid, and Zeke. Mrs. Lindell made us go to her office and made us explain. I told her what I had seen in my point of view then, who I now know the name, Kyle started. " I was already at school when Zeke came, I kinda told him that I saw his girlfriend in the neighborhood-" he started saying. " Wait in the neighborhood what are you a stalker or something" I commented. " No I'm not a stalker I now moved into the neighborhood, so I started saying that she was hot and he sort have got mad, then I started saying that she has a pretty good chance she was dumb-", " Hey I'm not dumb" I said. " So anyway, he got really mad at that and only punched me once on the arm, it wasn't that hard but the warning was there, so I punched him back, then the whole fight started and as the fight got worse, more people crowded us, I got so catched up in the fight I didn't know what was going on, until the girlfriend stopped the fight when the guy got knocked out and then you came." He finally finished his story and by that time, I was seething. I seriously hated him. When I got out of the office I turned to him. " Listen, you don't just go around provoking people just because you feel like it so I'm going to tell you once, this better change or I will make your life miserable." I made every bit of hatred I had. But as I saw his reaction I was all but calm, he was totally freaking smiling, when I saw this. I spun on my heel and turned to my class. He will pay for this. I put my book bag in my locker and took out my biology book. When I entered in the class I expected to be not noticed, but every pair of eyes in the class was on me. I'm dreading this day more and more with each passing minute. The teacher was in a middle of a lecture when I walked in and I felt worse when her face looks like she is going to give me a very long lecture about how I was rude in just entering that way and not knocking to advise us that I was coming in. Oh boy, I'm in trouble.