Invited

We went to my house. After the truth or dare game, Kyle here, told everyone I'm the future Alpha. Great*note the sarcasm* I invited everyone into my house after that. "I still don't get it, how are you our future Alpha?" Nathan asks for the fifth time, it's getting really annoying. "Yes, I am your future Alpha and I don't know either how I am, I just am!" It's very frustrating that he can't get that through his thick skull!😪 And I thought at first he was cute! Pshf, I was so wrong. "Hey mom, hey dad, these are my new friends, we're going up to my room," I called over my shoulder to my parents. "Okay honey." We went upstairs where we were hit by pop music. It was coming from Raf's room. I knocked once then entered. "Raf, lower the volume! I got some friends over!" I cried over the music. He just nodded an ok and then lowered the volume. I opened the door to my room, waiting till everyone was inside. "Sweet, your bed is bigger than mine- I mean... um" but the damage was already done everyone was laughing and I was smirking. "How do you know our beds are a different size. Unless you want to check it out."😏 he bushed beet red. He came over to me and out his hands on my waist and leaned forward until our noses were touching, I suddenly had little butterflies in my stomach and my knees were turned to jelly. Why does he have this effect on me. "Well, do you want to check it out with me since you were the one who suggested it," unbelievable, he turned my joke into his, well I'll show him. I've seen the effect I had on him. I put my arms around his neck, leaned forward, tilting my head a little like I was preparing to kiss him. "Hmmm, let me think about that," now our lips were only 1 centimeter apart. "My decision is...no." And then I pulled away, turning away from him. I saw the look of desire when I pulled away, it was frightening but also made me a bit happy.
-------- Kyle's P.O.V --------
I looked at everyone after Sam turned away from me. Everyone was shocked and surprised that she did that. "Well is everyone gonna stand there with their mouth open or are we going to the pool." Sam said. The girls went to the bathroom to change while the boys stayed out. "Dude, you're so lucky she did that to you, though I would have kissed her right away." Peter said. Right as he said that, Sam came into the room in a bikini. It was a black bikini with a blue flower design on it. "I heard that Peter." She said. Damn, she has a really good looking body! "Well now that we're ready lets go to the pool!" She exclaimed. Everyone followed her to the pool, it was awesome! I sneaked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. "What are you doing?" Her voice sounded a little breathless which meant I had an effect on her too. I never thought I would be able to do that. "Hey, do you want to get wet?" I asked her. "Yup, I've been wanting to get into this pool for a while, come on!" She said. She pushed us both into the water but landed on top of me when we reached the bottom of the beach. She blushed then turned away from me. She went to Karen to talk to her.
----- Stella's P.O.V -----
I ran as far as I could. When I stopped to get some water I saw something peculiar. A paw print, but it smells wrong. 'It's the smell of a rogue' Delilah said. 'What is a rogue doing here? I asked. "Well, well, well what do you know a young girl who has strayed away from the rest of her pack," it was a a boy that was about my age. "Well sorry if I interrupted your meal but I'm busy running away so goodbye!" I said. He had black, greasy hair with black eyes with no shirt and just pants on.😳 if your running away, you can always join me.