You mean...

Everyone got some sleeping bags and put them on the Sam's bedroom floor, including Sam. She told everyone that it wasn't fair that she gets to sleep on a bed while everyone else on the floor. "Sam I insist, please take the bed, don't worry about us. We're used to sleeping on the floor." I hate thinking that she will be on the floor when her bed was right there. "No way! And u can't make me, it's just totally not fair!" She exclaimed. Me and her were the only ones awake because everyone else was asleep. She crawled in her sleeping bag and snuggled against the blankets.
------- Stella's P.O.V -------
I never thought I will be going to a place with only a rogue next to me. "Okay, so where do I start?" He said to himself. "Why not the beginning?" I said but you know in the "duh" voice. "Okay. So I became a rogue when I almost killed my brother and I ran away. Even though I didn't actually kill him, I injured him pretty badly since I used copper which really hurts us werecats." He started. "I think you know what rogues are right?" When I shook my head no he gave me an incredulous look. "Seriously, you don't know anything about us? Didn't they teach you when you were a kitten?" He asked me. "That's just it. I wasn't born in the pack, I was born amongst the... Humans." I was still not used to talk about my ex-kind as humans.
------ James's P.O.V ------
I couldn't believe that Stella was new. I really thought that she was a Werecat for a longer time then a few days! "Ok so rogues are pretty much outcasts or criminals. Mostly because our own cats are wild and our human part aren't that in control which means the cats are in more control." I explained. "But, I'm in full control over my cat! She's not in control." She said. "I said most of the rogues are, but like you and me, we are in full control." "Okay. I get it now, so now what?" She asked. She was kinda cute when she stuck her lip out and pouted. "So, what made you run from your pack after only 2 days?" I was curious for her reason. "Well... My ex-BFF turned out to be future alpha. She was born at the same time I was. So we were always together, but for some reason, people always see her first when we're together. A lot of my old friends were her friends first and I just met them through her. I was called the little 'sidekick' constantly. So when we came here, I thought things would be different, but it wasn't. Turns out she was future Alpha when I am just an orphan. So I ran away but just to have time to plan. I want to be in charge now, I'm done being the little sidekick!" She said. "Ok. Then I have a person that you may want to meet, I think you guys will have a lot in common." I said.
------- Sam's P.O.V -------
It was morning and everyone was still in my room, but something was different. I turned around just to be inches away from Kyle's face. He woke up as well, but I think it was a long time before I did. "Morning!" I chirped. "Hey, I'm guessing your a morning person." He groaned. "Nah, I'm just unusually happy this morning." I said. I noticed that we were closer than we were when we first started talking. I believe he noticed too because his face grew serious and his eyes were... On my lips? He started leaning forwards I subconsciously closed my eyes and leaned towards him as well. We were about to kiss when someone coughed behind us and we immediately pulled away. "Hey! I was thinking that we could go to the mall and the the girls go shopping while the boys do whatever they want to do."she said. I agreed and in a few minutes everyone was awake and ready to go. We took the 3 cars and drove to the mall. But as soon as we came in, everyone was in panic and started hiding. I wonder what's wrong with them? Then I saw the problem. 'Humans' said Rowan.