What the hell?!

Ok ppl I will do one whole chapter in one P.O.V since it's only fair for the others when Sam got a whole chapter to herself. So I give you: Kyle's P.O.V!😀
---------------------------------------------
We left the place with weapons in hand. I know why she decided to do that. It wasn't for our sakes, it was so that the guy can't have what he wants unless he catches us. And that will not happen. Now that we're far enough I tell Sam to stop. We need to find out what to do. "Sam do even know where we're going?" I asked her. When we got to the pride I thought that my parents could be dead, but when I saw no bodies, I felt a huge relief. They left but if we're going to find them we need to know where to look first. "I kind of do, my dad once told, like, about a month ago, that they're is a safe pack house. It's in the coast of California. It even has its own private beach. So that is where I'm heading. Though the problem was that he didn't get the chance where it exactly was because his secretary, Hansel, came in at that time and cut him off." Oh ok so at least she knows where to start looking but what if they're not there. "What if they're not there?" John asked, it's always good to have a Plan B. "Then we have to go to my uncle's and aunt's pack house." She simply stated. I guess she's got this in control. All of us shifted in to our cats. 'Welcome back Xavier' 'nice to be back, let's go!" So I'm guessing he's happy to be back (obviously). "Wait what happens if we get lost? And we separate." "Then we make up a renaissance point. Where do you want it to be?" She said. "You know the huge waterfall over there. That could be it when we stay in Miami. And we'll make up renaissance points when we move to different areas." Lindell said. "Yea sure I agree with that. What do you guys think?" Everyone nodded in agreement. We ran though the forest until we came upon the road. "I see no cars up ahead we should be fine but let's be quick in crossing. We crossed with no accidents. Hallelujah! 🎉 For once nothing had happened! 🎊 We shifted back to our human forms. " what now?" Kennedy asked. "We're going to hitchhike." Sam said. A truck of potato chips passed us and we ran after it. It was Sam who jumped in the back of the truck first and opening the huge door. And lifted it up. We climbed in next or should I say jumped in. "I cannot believe we just did that. How did you know how to do that in the first place, Sam?" Kathy asked. "Easy, I did it once in a while to get to North Carolina for a bit of freedom. So I would always do this. This truck always comes through here every Saturday at 5:00am. And guess what day and time it is." Sam said. "It's Saturday and its 5:00am!" Karen said laughing. Wow she did this every Saturday? I wonder how her parents thought of that. "I started to hitchhike when I was 14 and I never stopped since. My parents didn't even know. They thought I was going over to Stella's for the whole day! But what they didn't know is that I do this by myself, Stella never came with me. I used to go to bars whenever I was in North Carolina. It was so much fun. And then I went back home at 10:00pm. And get there at 6:00am the next day." She had a faraway look in her eyes and a smile on her face when she told us that memory. It must've been fun. I never did that because my family would always make me train. My eyelids started to get heavy and I fell asleep.