Wow

"Kyle, where are we going?" Asked Sam. When we were deep within the forest, I transformed. I was a tiger. I heard shrieks behind me and I turned. Stella fainted and Sam just stood there, obviously in shock. "What, what, how did you do that?" Her breath sounded ragged. "I don't know, I just do it, it's like breathing to me." Stella was up again and breathing hard. "You 2 could do it too, Ya know." I said. There faces showed doubt when I said that. "Just try it," I sounded exasperated. Sam finally gave in. "What do I do?" She asked me. "Just wait one second and let her talk to you." "Who?" She asked.
-------- Sam's P.O.V --------
"Me!" A voice in my head answered. "My name is Rowan, I'm your cat," Rowan said. "Now just imagine yourself as a cat, I'll do the rest." "Ok?!" I imagined myself with whiskers and all the details that a cat has. There was a pain in my knees and arms, actually my whole body! And then it was gone. I went to a near by lake and looked at my reflection. I was a very large panther with ink black as the color of my coat and I still had my turquoise eyes. When I turned around I see Kyle staring at me. "What?" I think that snapped him out of his daze. "Ooooh, you look great, you have a nice cat." I think that if we were in our human form he would be blushing. "Stella, you try, I want to see your cat." I was really anxious to see what my friend look like! For minute we waited but then she transformed... She is a freaking cheetah, OMG!! "Wow, Stella your cat is amazing!" I cried out!😱 Kyle just looked bored. I wonder where we're gonna go.
---------Stella's P.O.V--------
I stared at my friends in amazement and then I, myself transformed. I looked at my cheetah form in the reflection of the lake. I admired my spots that covered my body. I loved it! "Told you you'll like it, your naturally fast in track so of course your going to be a cheetah," Delilah said. "I really never expected it to work for me." I confessed. "Well that just shows how little faith you have in me," she grumbled. Well at least I have a good cat but I also saw the way Kyle looked at Sam when she transformed and the way he looks bored when I transformed, I kinda felt a twinge of jealously flash though me but I quickly pushed it down, I'll find someone.
----------Kyle's P.O.V---------
I think I was staring, was I staring? "Yes you idiot, you were staring, why do you think she turned away!" Xavier said. He gets irritated very easily. As we started walking through the forest, everyone was quite lost in thought or talking to their cat. Suddenly, Sam tensed up and her body stiff. Then I heard it to, a gunshot firing... Hunters.😬 We better get going, NOW!! As a cheetah, Stella was way ahead of us, Sam right behind her and I am right behind both of them. Once we were safely away from the hunters we arrived at the pack house. "Wow!" Exclaimed Sam. "This is aaaamazing!!" Said Stella.😮😲😵 Can't wait to come back home.