Every time!

Hey ppl I had my birthday! Yay!
-------------------------------------------
Any day now, that's what I keep telling myself. Any day now, I might die. Any day now Kyle might die. Any day now, we might go to war. That's all I ever think about right now. Kyle helps a lot. We talk, he comforts me, he soothes me, you could just tell me the obvious, Kyle has been a big help. My dad, trains and prepares me. My mom, style, etiquette, and using all my senses. My brother, he fights with me when we're training. Friends, talk about the latest gossip and war strategies. But all of them always does something to prepare me for war. It's getting tiring. "Have you listened to a word I said?" Karen said. She let out an exasperated sigh. "So I was thinking if I should kiss Nathan before everything becomes a disaster ya know." "Well if you really do like him then go for it." I answered. I was currently in my room with Karen getting ready for a gala my parents are hosting. Unbelievable, I know. You would think that since we're so close to war, that they would focus more on that then parties. But I don't mind, it's actually pretty refreshing. My dress is a red empire waist mermaid dress. It has a waist under the bust-line and is sleeveless worn with silver stilettos. Karen's dress has silver line that curves around to bust and waist. It is peach and has a slit that starts from her thigh. She is wearing it with some peach, 6in heels. Kennedy is wearing a blue strapless dress. It has a silver line on the side with little layers of blue sheets all the way to the ground with silver 3in heels. Kathy is wearing a black and white dress that the top part is kind of like a shirt with a flower print that goes off her shoulders. The bottom part is plain black with white wedges. Sophia is the most innocent out of all of us. She has a white dress, only has one sleeve with an empire waist that is right under her bust-line. She has black flats. All of our dresses are floor-length. All of us were ready and we walked down the stairs one by one. The boys were downstairs waiting for us. Kyle is my date, Karen is with Nathan, Kennedy is with Alex, Kathy is with Jackson, and Sophia is with Lindell. John and Peter decided to go solo.
----------- Kyle's P.O.V ----------
"Dude, what do you think they'll look like?" Nathan asks. "Probably hot." Jackson says. "I'm planning to kiss Karen tonight, you think she won't pull away?" Nathan asks me. "Probably dude, I don't know. Just-" the girls climbed down the stairs. Sam looked stunning. She looked at me and blushed a bit. When she came towards me, she said "close your mouth, babe. You might catch some flies." She giggles. "Y-you look stunning, beautiful, pretty, hot, ummm, sexy?" I said. She giggles even louder. "Aww thanks. But we should go, we're already late." She says. I put my arm around her waist and we walked out. We entered the gala in style. Really we did. We went in a limo, even though we didn't need it, and we walked down the red carpet, and we were, as Sam said 'fashionably late'. So everybody looked at us when we entered. That was an hour ago. "Thank you everyone for coming. I just want to say, I hope all of you have a good time at this moment because soon we are going to be faced with great danger.-" "You bet you are!" A voice cried out. An explosion happened where the chief used to be but he moved fast enough to dodge it. "Every time! Every single time I go a party, it ends up in a disaster!" Sam yelled. Guess who's attacking.... Rogues. Yay! Not.
----------- Stella's P.O.V -----------
What a lovely party don't you think. Such a shame to crash it. Oh well, there's always another day. Ahh there is Sam with her boyfriend. Time to become her protector. Ugh when did I become so weak. I'm going to betray my father for her.... I'm so pathetic.😔