Epilogue

*I just wanted to put a random pic but it's actually pretty true*
------------ A/N ------------
"Come on Sam, you can't hide in there forever." Kathy said. "I look ridiculous." I said. "Come on! You can't look so bad that you can't come outside and show us!" Karen said. "Trust me, I do." "You'll look great, I'm positive." Sophia said. "If you don't come out in a minute, I will come in that room myself even if I have to break the door." "Now we can't have that can we." I said resigning with a sigh. I'm going to a concert with all my friends for my birthday. It's been a year since the war, since Stella's death, and the treaty between rogues and the pride. It took me a while to get over Stella's death but I made it. Though I still miss her. I came out of the dressing room in a pink skirt that ends right a bit above my knee, a white tank top, wedges, and a fedora. "You look pretty." They said. "I look like I'm six not eighteen." I complained. "Ugh fine." Karen said. "Pick anything you want." Kathy said. "And we'll be the judges." Kennedy said. "We'll tell you if it looks great of jut plain awful." Sophia added. I put on my regular clothes and went looking for the perfect outfit. I found a black, strapless, crop top that will hug my curves quite nicely. Then I found a royal blue, leather jacket that goes nicely with the crop top. Then some light blue, skinny jeans. Then I found the perfect, black, high-heel combat boots. And then a then a black fedora. I went in with the clothes and changed. This is the outfit, the perfect outfit. "Are you done yet?" Kennedy asked. "Yea it's been a long time." Sophia proclaimed. "Come on I want to see what you picked out." Encouraged Kathy. "I'll open that door of you keep us waiting." Karen warned. I came out the door wearing a confident and wide smile. "Now this is my kind of outfit." I chastised. "Damn girl, you look so bad-ass in that." "You look hot." "Kyle won't be able to keep his eyes off you." "He will be so possessive when you walk into that auditorium full of hot guys." "Now that's exactly the reaction I'm hoping for." I said. We left the shop after we paid for our outfits and changed. We shifted and then ran to the concert. Going from shadow to shadow to make sure no one sees us. We're going to watch Pitbull! We got to the place and shifted back. We met the boys in front of the doors. To say the hungry look on Kyle's eyes didn't cause me to shiver would be a lie. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He put his lips on mine and claimed them for his own. He pulled away with a satisfied look and smirked at my dazed look. Peter wolf-whistled in the background while Kathy said,"Wasn't that the reaction you wanted?" She said chuckling a bit. While the other girls looked as if they were trying to hold back there giggles. Amazingly Karen is now dating Nathan, I don't know how, Kennedy is dating Alex, kind of expected it, Kathy is with Jackson, totally took me with surprise, and Sophia is dating Lindell, figures. And once again John and Peter decided to go solo. We entered the stadium and waited for the show to start. "Have I said that you look beautiful and I find your outfit very sexy." Kyle complimented. It's ridiculous how that simple statement got me blushing beet-red. And the thing is that he looks so smug right now! "Hmm I can't say the same for you." I said. His smug look dropped. "You look absolutely delicious, just kidding, you look drop dead hot." He smiled and looked at the stage when the stage lit up and the lights dimmed. "Hello everybody!" Everyone screamed as an answer. "I hope you enjoy tonight and have Fun. With a guest star.... Chris Brown!
[Chris Brown:]
You set it off
Oh, feeling crazy
The moon is up
The night is hazy
Let's get lost in the shadows
Somewhere we can go
And no one else can find
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Oh my my, looking like a good good time
Don't disguise
The way you wanna love tonight
Oh my my, hook you with a brand new high
Don't be shy, I just wanna live tonight
Live a little F.U.N. fun
[Pitbull:]
Fresh from Monaco
Performing for Microsoft
Miami to L.A., G4, we takin' off
I'm a hard worker, I'm far from the boss
But when it's said and done, I'm owning it all
I know you think it's just rap
Just this, just that, haha right
Now baby, this my life
Wanna have fun for a night?
Then just
[Chris Brown:]
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Oh my my, looking like a good good time
Don't disguise
The way you wanna love tonight
Oh my my, hook you with a brand new high
Don't be shy, I just wanna live tonight
Live a little F.U.N. fun
[Pitbull:]
Co-headlining on tour with Enrique
Often casa campo, who would've thought de que
Down in Key Largo, you know I'm on that sticky
Icky, icky, icky, icky
Don't do it much, but when I do I'm gone
Don't take it all off, keep your heels and thong
Ah Mami that turns me on, now just listen to the song and
[Chris Brown:]
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Oh my my, looking like a good good time
Don't disguise
The way you wanna love tonight
Oh my my, hook you with a brand new high
Don't be shy, I just wanna live tonight
Live a little F.U.N. fun
Come on Mami, you know what it is
Come on baby, you know what it is
I wanna uh, let's go to the crib
And if you want you can bring your friends
Come on Mami, you know what it is
Come on baby, you know what it is
I wanna uh, let's go to the crib
And if you want you can bring your friends
And we can F.U.N. fun
[Pitbull:]
Let's go!
Let's ride!
Let's show em how we do it in the 305
[Chris Brown:]
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone
Loosen up your body till you come undone
Loosen up your body baby come undone...."
That is how the concert went until... "Now I want to say a special happy birthday to Sam, this is from Kyle!" Pitbull said. "Oh My God! Thank you!" I threw myself onto Kyle and kissed him. "Happy birthday, Sam." And then he kissed me.
------------- A/N ------------
Thank you everyone for reading my book. I enjoyed writing this book because of you guys. And a special thanks to my best friend who read this book and encouraged me! Love you, Kay!😘 And a thanks to my followers. I love you guys! And I will be writing more books later on. There will be no sequel in case your wondering.