Training

"My name is Harrell." Said blonde- Harrell. "And mine is Jarrell." Said scar head- Jarrell. We were walking with them towards their pack. My best guess since their names are like that, that they are brothers.👬 I saw a huge house when we got closer to the pack. "And this is the pack house. It's were everyone lives." Jarrell said. We entered the pack and everything became silent. We were stared at and even some kids poked us but their parents quickly pulled them away. Then we see a wolf pup walking towards us like we were prey. It was grey. Then the pup transformed and turned to a girl that looked like she was about 4 years old. She jumped on our legs or well mine. "Kitty!" She exclaimed. "Hannah leave them alone!" A woman scolds. She looked as if she was in her early 20's. "Sam do you know where we are going?" I asked her. She quietly shook her head and nodded towards the 2 guys in front of us. When we came to a door Harrell said, "This is the Alpha's office. We need to talk to him and the Luna." We opened the door where inside was a make out session happening. Probably the Alpha and Luna. Both guys cleared their throats to make it known that we were here. The Alpha and the Luna both sprang apart blushing furiously. The Luna even went as far to swipe some imaginary dust on her skirt. "Alpha, Luna I am sorry we disturbed your little... Ummm... Make out session.
But I would have thought that when you said I don't even have to knock to come in, that you would've... Been a little more careful." Harrell said. While Jarrell is bent over laughing. Even his face is red. "Shut up." Mumbled the Alpha. He has brown hair, forest green eyes, and he was tall. But he looked like he was our age, well maybe a little older like 2 years. The Luna has black hair, cut short, emerald green eyes, pale skin, red lips, and is short compared to the Alpha. "So what do you want Har and Jer?" The Luna said jokingly. "A bunch of werecats on out territory, but they are teenagers." Harrell said. "Well then, my name is Alpha Jordan, but please just call me Jordan." Jordan said. "And mine is Charlotte." The Luna added. "My name is Kyle, these are my friends, Sam, Alex, Nathan, Karen, Sophia, Lindell, Kennedy, Kathy, Jackson, John, and Peter." I said. "Sam are you the future Cheif in your pride?" Asked Jordan. "Yes, I am." She said. "We should teach you how to lead a pride, it's the same thing as leading a Pack so we could teach you some tricks." Jordan suggested. "Yes, that will be alright, I do need to learn a few things." She said. "I will teach you some tricks starting tomorrow." Sam nodded in agreement. "And we will teach all of you how to fight werewolves. I will teach." Charlotte said. "She's the best fighter here." Jordan complimented. "So we welcome you to the Moonpaw pack."