Hey, what sup

Weeks. It's been a few weeks since my life officially got screwed up. First the prisoners escaped, which put my dad blaming it on me since I was the one guarding them, then I was harassed by Rosaline, then I got dumped by my boyfriend who has a new girlfriend, it is sickening to watch them kiss, and now word got out that I was the one guarding the prisoners so now everyone doesn't like me! Well I have to go to training where everyone is avoiding me and the teachers does everything they can to make me fail. I became a rogue to try and be happy, it's not working. It's like the- "Hey watch where you're going, Stella." Great. It's little Ms. Bitchiness. "Well, not all of us had contacts like you do." I told her, not exactly my best comeback but I don't exactly do that stuff. Once again I depended on Sam to do the talking. "Um darling, I'm not the one who wears contacts. I saw you once putting them on in the bathroom. I have perfect eyesight." She said. A pair of arms popped into the fight by wrapping themselves around Rosaline's waist. "Hey Rosy." James said. "Hi baby. I was going to come sooner but little Stella here bumped into me and made me drop all my stuff. I had to pick it up." She whined. I rolled my eyes but inside my heart gave a little tug. "Well why don't we make her carry your stuff to training to make up for it." He said. "Oh hell nah. I'm not carrying Ms. Little Bitch here's stuff." I said. "Who you call bitch girl." She asked. " how dumb can you get. I'm clearly talking about you." I retaliated. "Come on Rosy, she's not worth it. Even your stuff my get dirty from her germs. You don't know who she's been around." James said. They turned away together and went to class. Would it be like that if he loved me? I wonder...