I dont know

OMG!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks! I had some technical difficulties. But
Now I'm back and here is the chapter that you deserve!
----------------------------------------------
"Are u going to let them by themselves like that?" Kyle said. "Oh please. Knowing them, they'll probably be making out by now!" I said. For some reason, that doesn't bother me at all.
'Honey, your not bothered by it because you like someone else' Rowan said. Rowan is right, though I still don't want to admit it. Everyone followed us back to the mall. I feel bad for the boys because they're going to have to carry our bags.😂
--------- Kyle's P.O.V ---------
We spent HOURS in this mall and the girls bought so much stuff, but us boys get the "honor" of carrying all of them!😩 Until Nathan started to complain about the time and how long they were there. Blah,Blah,Blah. "Alright we'll go back to my place. Boys this will be your favorite part, the girls are going to have a fashion show in our new clothes!" We went back to my house where the girls went in my room to change and the boys stayed in the living room.
------------ Sam's P.O.V ------------
I came out with a white, backless top that only ends at my belly button, black leather leggings with a leather skirt over it with some cute white heels. I got a black chocker with an opal in the middle. A bracelet with black and white beads, and an opal ring. I also wore an amazing headband. I was ready! I walked out the door first I my cute outfit. The faces of all the boys impressed me! I didn't expect that much dropped jaws at all!
----------- Kyle's P.O.V ----------
After thousands of different outfits, we finished at last and by that time it was time to go to sleep. Mostly because some of the boys did fall asleep. The only time everyone was really awake was when Sam "accidentally" forgot to put on her shirt and was only left with her bra on and her pants. Though I think she was testing us if we were awake.
------------- Stella's P.O.V --------------
James and I snuck out at midnight and went to do the job that we were assigned to do. We entered my old pack territory, avoiding every Werecat that was on border patrol. When we finally made it, we went to the Alpha's house and started painting the walls of it. I like this job I have a peculiar interest in doing graffiti.
--------------- Jame's P.O.V --------------
We almost got caught! Why? Because of Stella's excessive giggles! "Would you shut up! We don't want to be caught!" I said in a hushed voice. "Fine! It's just this reminds me of what I did with Sam. It was so fun!" She replied. When we were done we left their territory and went back to our houses. "We'll report to the chief in the morning for now let's just get some sleep. Alright?" I told her. "Alright!" And then I left.
---------- Author's Note -----------
I know this is short but I didn't have a lot of time on my hands. I had an extra amount of homework this week so just stay with me alright? Okay I gotta go see you next week and I hope the you guys will forgive in not updating the last 2 weeks. Like I said, technical difficulties.