Revenge

Today is the day of the prank. Last night, after we talked about the prank, we called Kyle and told him about it, he approved it. I stood in front of my mirror. A brunette with high cheek bones, turquoise eyes, cherry red lips, long legs, not to skinny but not to fat either, growing curves on the right places. The girl on the mirror is called Samantha Underwood. I picked out a turquoise shirt that only reaches 1 centimeter over my belly button and shows both my shoulders. My pants were black leather skin tight pants and I have a really cute black high heeled boots. My hair is down with my hair naturally curling at the tips. I have a bit of eyeshadow on, mascara, and lip gloss. I'm ready. I ate my breakfast and met with Stella and Kyle who picked us up in his red sports car.

-------- Kyle's P.O.V-------
I looked up to see Stella and Samantha. I swear, Sam doesn't look anything like the girl who was crying in my arms last night. She looks so fierce like the panther she is or is going to be. Stella climbed in the back seat and Sam called shotgun and jumped in. At first she looked confused and my guess is that was her first time jumping that high or actually jumping into a car. Her cat is already in her and is helping her even if Sam isn't aware of it. She started blushing and I realized that I was staring. "So you ready for this?" I asked her. I can't believe she is really going to pretend to be my girlfriend. "Yea, I guess," I can tell that she is nervous. When we got to school, she immediately went in action. Stella started talking about anything and Sam grabbed my arm and put it over her shoulder. We parked and then we walked in. Zeke was the first to see us. His face was priceless!😂 His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw Sam and then he got really mad when he saw my arm over her shoulders. Then he lost it. He walked towards us and pulled Sam away from me then slapped her. She got really mad at him for that and I could barely control myself. "Dude what is your problem, she broke up with you, face it!" I yelled. "I'm mad that she chose a dick over me!" His face was red.😡 "Hey, he is so much better then you cause your the one who chose a slut over me!" She punched him.😱 "You bitch!" He yelled at her. That is when things got ugly. Gianna started punching and kicking Sam and Sam was dodging every of Gianna's attempt to hurt her. While I was fighting Zeke and in the background Stella started crying. When there was a yell from a teacher down the hall Stella, Sam, and me went running after Zeke and Gianna got distracted, they were badly hurt. We ran towards the woods and entered it. I'm leading them to my home, my pack.