Mom and Dad? Oh...

"Yes, your future Alpha, she is going to take charge of this pack in the future and Kyle is the future Beta," she sounds so bored but to me it is a really big deal! Sam, my leader?! Not happening! Like, I know she's my best friend and all, but I'm tired of being the little sidekick. I'm not going to take anymore orders from her and she's NOT superior to me. No, she's not going to be my alpha because I'm going to stop it before she takes charge...
---------- Sam P.O.V ---------
" So before you meet your parents-" I stopped Kyle right there. "Parents?! My parents are back home, hell, they don't even know what I am or where I am, that reminds me could I call-" He cut me off right there. Seriously could Kyle just let me finish a sentence! "As I was saying, you need to show them the respect you gave to your foster parents." He said. "FOSTER PARENTS?! You've got to be kidding me, my whole life was a lie until now! My parents aren't even my real parents!" I'm so sick and tired of the stupid lies, someone tell me the truth! "Sorry, but it was necessary to keep it from you ' til you got to this age." Kyle said.
'Does he think I'll forgive this so easily'
'You will trust me, you could never stay mad at him for long'😂
'What are you laughing about?'😕
'Nothing!'😂😂
After that little conversation with Rowan. I got really suspicious.
-------- Author's Note --------
I'm so sorry this is a short chapter, when I promised you a long one, but I didn't have any time this week to write. I have a life you know. Homework to do and going on different errands. So again sorry.😕