I dont know, really i dont

I didn't know what to put as the title so yea. Short chapter like way too short but I got nothing for James.
--------------------------------------------
I waited for Rosy to come. I heard everything they said. I saw Stella running out of the cafeteria with tears running down her face. Maybe I should break up with her. I mean Rosy is the one I really love. I wanted to ask Rosy out not Stella. "Hey darling." Purred Rosy. "Ready to go to training?" I asked. "Yup" she said popping the "p". We walked down the hall in a comfortable silence. I put my arm around Rosy and said, "I'm breaking up with her tonight. And then I'll ask you." I announced. "Yay darling!" She smiled brightly making her face light up in a way that I just love and haven't seen in a long time. We came into trading where the professor was there. "About time you got here, I was thinking you were going to skip training today." He said laughing. "Nah, we'll never pass up a chance to hangout with you." Jeremy was my best friend. He is now my trainer. Me, Rosy, and Jeremy go way back. We met in kindergarten and has been inseparable since then. We started training with a few combat moves. We fought hand to hand combat, gun shooting, etc. we did this for a few hours. Then the three of us left. "You guys, I need to find Stella. I'm going to break up with her. Mind if you come with me?" I asked. "Sure man I'll come." He said. "Of course I'll come." Rosy said. We have walked to Stella's room. "Stella we need to talk." I said. "Come in." She said weakly. I find get in tissues and crying. "I already know what your going to say. Your going to break up with me." She said. "Well you just made it a bit easier because that was what I was actually going to do. I'm sorry Stella but good bye." And I left. But I noticed Rosy not behind us. I turned and opened the door. I saw Stella slapping Rosy. "You bitch this your fault!" Stella yelled. "Bitch you got it all wrong I was the one he originally wanted and now I have him back. Good bye." She turned and saw me. She went behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "Don't talk to Rosy like that and do not slap her. I can't believe I dated you." I yelled! And then I walked out.
--------/------ A/N --------/-------/-----/
Ok there is going to be no more James P.O.V because he is no longer important.