Trouble with others

I'm on a vacation so warning very very short chapter.
------------------------------------------ I threw myself out and rolled across the ground. We've been in that truck for about a week or so. But now we're in LA. Everyone did the same. We traveled into the woods swiftly and softly, away from the highway. "Can I be the first to say... ROADTRIP!!!" Peter said. "Idiot." Mumbled John said. I can give some credit to Peter who tried to lift our spirits. When I was younger, I thought being by myself, going on a roadtrip would give me a sense of freedom. Boy was I wrong. I feel homesick that's what I feel. I stopped smelling something strange that wasn't there before. "Everyone stop!" I cried. "Do you smell that?" "Wolves..." Kyle murmured but loud enough for us to hear. "You got that right but not just ordinary wolves." Said a gruff voice. We turned and there standing on a rock is 2 muscular men. "How can ordinary kids smell us that closely huh?" The man asked. He looked like he was in his mid thirties, black hair, tall, and forest green eyes. But the scariest thing is the HUGE scar across his chest. None of us spoke. "Unless your a werecat or a werewolf." The other said. He was probably in his forties. Blonde, blue eyes, tall, and there was multiple scars across his chest and arms and one across his eye. Proving he was in many fights. We still didn't say anything. "You smell like cats. Werecats huh. Come on. Let's take you to the pack." The man said. "We're not going anywhere!" Kyle said firmly. "Do you kids know how to fight werewolves not just your own species. No right. My pack is one of the packs who live and help Werecats. But the others in this area are not like us." The other guy said.