- Welcome -

Hi everyone! This is a quick note explaining some things about the story, so feel free to skip!

This story is based off of the show 'Loki', created by Marvel. I do not own any rights to the creation of it, those belong to the wonderful people of the MCU! The only person I get credit for is Y/n :)

  Feel free to point out any errors in the story, I'll try and fix them if I think they're needed! Or just comment on things you'd like :)

  In this story, you will take on the task of a TVA agent, just like Mobius! What's better than that? Maybe working with Mobius on the case of the Loki variants with one of them? Of course, nothing goes smooth. Why would it? This variant thinks you're from his timeline, but that's impossible. Right? ...right?

The story will use dialogue from the episodes itself, so if any of it sounds familiar, that's why :)

This story was written before season 2 came out, but I might continue it when it does. Kinda depends on what happens.

  Some helpful phrases I'll be using:

Y/N - your name

Y/L/N - your last name

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

  New ones will be added if needed as the story progresses.

For any new readers of mine, welcome! Updates occur usually every weekend, which is when I have time to write and publish. I try to write as many as possible, which can vary.

That's all for now, so go enjoy the story!