31 - The One with Even More Lokis

The large group floods into the bunker, grabbing the attention of the original inhabitants. I stand in the middle of them, tired of this long day.

  "You bastard! You led the wolves straight to our door," future Loki complains to me.

  "We prefer snakes to wolves," the leader declares. His tone was more stern, more coarse. He was dressed in a suit with a Loki pin, one that the rest of the group was wearing.

  "I've eaten both. They die just the same," past Loki threatens.

  "Apologies, my liege," boastful Loki says, holding his hammer to the younger one's neck. A classic Loki betrayal. "I betrayed you, and now, I'm king."

  My doppelganger steps forward. "About that..." His group takes their fighting positions, ready to attack.

  "You can't be serious."

  "Come on, what did you expect?"

  "That was not the bargain! I gave you our location. In exchange for shelter and supplies, you give me your army and I take the throne." I shake my head, exhausted even more. I just want to go home.

  "Ah, yes. Not so good a bargain. How about this one? My army, my throne," he says, winking with his suggestion.

  "About that..." His army turns on him, holding their weapons to his face, leaving him stunned.

  "Why you beef-witted, half faced scrubs. We had a deal!" He groans, upset. "At least take the Lady away before this unfolds," he requests. I furrow my brows, seeing a small group leading someone away from the area, although I don't get to see who it is.

  "For God's sake..." boastful Loki complains. The alligator growls, catching the leader's attention, making me sigh in frustration while I try looking to see this mystery person.

  "Why the hell is there an alligator in here?"

  "He's a Loki!" younger and older Loki say simultaneously. The reptile snarls more, jumping to the President and grabbing ahold of his hand. He groans, prying it off, along with his hand, resulting in a scream from him. The room erupts in chaos as they begin fighting each other.

  My group tries sneaking around the commotion, dodging Loki after Loki. This would have to be the worst day of my life. Older Loki sets up illusions of ourselves, giving us time to escape. He summons a green portal, signaling us to go through.

  I shake my head, "I need to grab something for a minute." They sigh, impatient while I stalk around the outskirts of the room to find where they hid this lady. We couldn't just leave her. If monsters like them put her away for safe keeping, then she must be important.

  In one of the corners behind a corner, I hear grunting and struggling. Looking over the counter, I furrow my brows to see h/c hair, struggling to undo the zip tie around her wrists.

  I go around the counter, helping her with a blade, therefore setting her hands free from behind her back. "Thanks," I hear her mumble. That voice sounds oddly familiar...

  She turns around, e/c eyes meeting mine. The eyes I thought I'd never see again, the eyes I saw in my final moments at the TVA. Her face blanks, just as started as I am. Her mouth opens, using her sweet, honey-like voice, soothing me as she's done so many times before.

  "Loki?"

ayy another filler

  And yes, I will explain everything, don't worry :)

also here's some questions bc I'm bored other than writing

Q: Fav marvel parallel quote?

A: i am iron man

idk why but that gets me everytime :,)

Q: fav marvel team?

A: gotg or the revengers

Q: what other marvel characters do you simp for?

A: no one, I'm loyal to my frosty man 😌