7 - The One Where You're Back

[stupid tva not having a time to insert]

TVA

Y/N's POV

  "About time you two showed up, I was thinking Renslayer pruned both of you." I get up, holding up a disc I found.

  "Who are you?," Loki asks, furrowing his brows. 

  "This is my partner, Agent Y/n. Whatcha got there?," Mobius answers.

  "Oh this thing? Just an even better disc than the one you found," I reply with a smirk. I look to Loki who's still looking at me with furrowed brows. "Is there a problem?"

  "You look oddly familiar.." This makes me the one to furrow my brows. "Nevermind," he says with a sigh. "For the record, this really does feel like a killing-me kind of a room."

  "Not big on trust, are you?," Mobius replies to the man as I hand him the disc before he goes to put it into the video player.

  "Trust is for children. And dogs. There's only one person you can trust."

  "Yourself? Mobes, I want a T-Shirt with that on it," I say sarcastically, sitting on one of the chairs by Mobius.

  "If the TVA truly oversees all of time, how have I never heard of you until now?"

  "Cause you never needed to,"

  "You've always lived within your set path," I finish

  "I live within whatever path I choose." I snicker along with Mobius.

  "Sure you do. Okay, come have a seat," Mobius requests after dialing the video player. Of course, Loki doesn't and heads straight for Mobius before I grab the time-twister, placing him back in the spot he was before.

  "Did you even tell him time moves differently here?," I ask Mobius.

  "I did! It's just a matter of if he was listening or not. Come on, sit down," he requests again. "Let's get into this!" Loki finally stalks over to the chair opposite of us.

  "Just take a seat man," I say impatiently. We take a moment to look at the man, closely examining any details before Mobius leans over to me.

  "If looks could kill," he says, making me laugh.

  "What do you want from me?," Loki asks, as if he has somewhere to be.

  "Maybe an attitude change," I mumble. Mobius rolls his eyes.

  "Let's start with a little cooperation," he says.

  "Not my forte," Loki replies, crossing his arms like an upset child. I scoff.

  "Really?" Mobius finds it amusing as well. "Even when you're wooing someone powerful you intend to betray? Come on."

  "You don't know anything about me." Another statement that makes me laugh. 

  "Maybe we'd like to learn," he replies, opening one of the Josta's on the table. He loves those things. "We specialize in the pursuit of dangerous variants," he continues before taking a sip.

  "Like myself?"

  "Nope," I reply, popping my mouth on the p. "Particularly dangerous variants. Like Mobes here would say, you're just a little pussycat."

  "We got a set of questions for you, you answer them honestly, and then maybe we can give you something you want."

  "Yeah, you wanna get outta here, right?" Loki tilts his head at my offer like a dog. "See, we can start there." I look down at the papers in front of us. "Should you return, what would you do?"