9 - The One Where Loki Stays With You

"Does he seriously have to stay in my room?"

  "C'mon Y/n, he isn't that bad."

  "Mobius. He's the God of Mischief."

  "And you might as well be the goddess of complaining, something the two of you have in common," Mobius sighs, rubbing his temples.

  I sigh in response, shaking my head. "Fine. He's sleeping on the couch though!," I say, pointing my finger to the man.

  Mobius stands up in accomplishment. "Great! Did ya hear that, Loki?," he asks, looking around. Loki is standing away from us, messing with Miss Minutes. I sigh, going over to him and smacking the back side of his head.

  "Ow! What was that for?," he groans, holding his head.

  "Don't mess with her! She's gonna be training you, so don't get on her bad side," I reply, bringing him away from the clock. "Plus, she can be scary," I mutter, just loud enough for him to hear.

  Loki stops with Mobius, but I continue leaving the break room. He can catch up.

  "You'll be staying with Y/n while you're here, got it?," Mobius informs the god. He nods in return, running to catch up with me.

  "Where exactly are the chambers?," he questions, now walking beside me.

  "Chambers?" I scoff. "Where are we, the middle ages?" He rolls his eyes. "A couple halls down," I give in.

  He nods his head. We're quiet for a little, but I can tell he's trying to think of what to say.

  "When do I get to change out of this dreaded jumpsuit? It just isn't my color," he finally says. He sure does complain.

  "There'll be a new wardrobe for you once we're there," I sigh.

  He nods his head, thinking of another thing to say. "Why were you in my file?"

  I stop. I almost forgot about that. He turns to me, confused why I stopped. "I don't know," I respond, picking up my pace.

  "There has to be some reason why," he says, struggling to keep up with me.

  "I'm sure it's nothing."

  He sighs, unsatisfied with my answer but deciding not to question it further. We finally reach my little apartment before I fiddle with the key. It opens as I walk in, hanging my key on the hook and walking further in, taking my jacket off and throwing it on the armchair. Loki hesitates for a moment before following me in, closing the door behind him.

  The room was pretty bare. It had a living room with a couch, table, a couple plants. Small kitchen, one bed and one bath. However, the view I had was spectacular. It couldn't be beat. No where on Earth, Asgard, anywhere, could you find a better one.

  I was looking out the window before Loki came up behind me, taking in the view as well. "If it's not magic, what is it?," he asks quietly. I just shrug, turning back around. It was around time for bed, to the most I could tell.

  I go to my bedroom, taking a few blankets from the top of the closet and going back into the living room, laying them on the couch. 

  Loki watches my movements closely. "I'm sleeping on that?," he asks.

  I look up to him. "Well you're most certainly not sleeping in my bed." He rolls his eyes. I go back into the bedroom, wheeling out the little rolling closet rack with his new clothes.

  "You can change in the bathroom, now goodnight." I turn back around, walking back into the bedroom.