10 - The One Where Loki Keeps Watching

[are you kidding me]

TVA

Loki's POV

  "You can change in the bathroom, now goodnight," she says before turning back around to her bedroom.

  I take her advice, finding something decent enough to sleep in. After changing, I go back in the room, sitting down on the couch. It wasn't so bad, but a bed would be nice at the very least. I look around the small room, trying to think of something to do.

  I see her jacket on the chair before I get up, grabbing it. There's something in the pocket. I pull it out, it being a tape. The tape from earlier! I look around once more. Now, if only she had one of those video players..

  And she does. A smaller one, but the tape still fits. Instead of projecting the clips like the other one, this one simply plays on a small screen. I fast-forward back to the end, rewatching the clips with her in it.

  I knew I recognized her from somewhere. She's the woman that appears in my dreams, the lady's voice who haunts me with its beauty. I always thought she was fake, a figment of my imagination, but now that doesn't seem to be the case.

  There are clips of us talking, some laughing, some dancing around the room. When were these in my timeline? Were they in the future? Why weren't they in the regular file? Whatever it was, I had something with Y/n, something mysterious.

  I look to the window, seeing it's darker now. A lot darker. How late have I stayed up? Nevermind. I go back to the couch, switching off the lamp, and falling into a deep slumber, dreaming once again about the maiden in the other room.