Chapter 3

Looking at Ji Ling's eyes like a fool, Tang Xiaobao suddenly felt embarrassed. Looking at the veil in his hand, I didn't know how to move it for a long time.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao like this, Ji Ling glanced at him lightly, then turned his head straight, and said lightly: "Help me go to bed."

    At this moment, when he heard Ji Ling's words, Tang Xiaobao seemed to have received a release order and gently helped Ji Ling up.

    It wasn't until the bed was made that the two of them lay flat on the bed under their own quilts. Seeing that Ji Ling hadn't moved for a long time, Tang Xiaobao realized that he had thought too much about the things just now. Ji Ling just needs to play the role of a subordinate himself, and he actually thinks that his body can continue to do bad things. Thinking of this, Tang Xiaobao's face turned red.

.After a day of rushing, Tang Xiaobao, who had not rested in the past few days, fell asleep quickly under the attack of the soft bed.

    Hearing a small breathing in his ear, Ji Ling, who had closed his eyes, turned his head and looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was sleeping very sweetly. There was no trace of emotion in his eyes. He quickly turned back and closed his eyes.

    Maybe it was too tiring this time, when Tang Xiaobao opened his eyes again, the sky was already bright. And Ji Ling was still lying beside him, as if he hadn't woken up yet. In order not to wake him up, Tang Xiaobao turned his head cautiously to observe his new husband.

    Tang Xiaobao guessed that perhaps because of his poor health, this person needs more sleep time than ordinary people. It's just that even if it looks during the day, this young master Ji looks very scary. .While thinking about what the young master should be, when he saw that the person who had closed his eyes suddenly opened his eyes, Tang Xiaobao jumped.

    Hearing the voice in his ear, Ji Ling remembered that he was married, but the new husband looked a little too timid. Thinking about this, he didn't say much, just turned his head, and said to Tang Xiaobao lightly: "Help me sit up and ask the servants outside to come in and serve me dressing."

    Seeing Ji Ling staring at him, Tang Xiaobao felt as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake. He was stiff and he dared not move. After hearing his instructions, his hands and feet stiffly picked up the person, and then shouted to the outside, and soon a few people quickly came in. Looking at that posture, I'm afraid I've been waiting outside long ago.

    Those who came in were all maids, gently dressing Tang Xiaobao, looking at the materials, they knew it was a good thing. .At the beginning, Tang Xiaobao was a bit shy, how he grew up, except that he couldn't take care of himself when he was a child, and he needed his parents to help him dress, he no longer needed others to help him get dressed.

    Compared to Tang Xiaobao’s uncomfortableness, Ji Ling seemed very natural. He first drank a bowl of something like Chinese medicine, then put on clothes under the meticulous attention of his servants, but originally looked very good-fitting. The clothes still looked very generous on Ji Ling's body.

    After the subordinates helped them get dressed, they helped them to sit on their seats, and soon someone put them up with breakfast. Tang Xiaobao noticed that the breakfasts of the two were different, and there seemed to be a strong smell of medicinal materials in Ji Ling's porridge.

    Seeing that Ji Ling moved slowly, but drank the porridge very naturally, Tang Xiaobao finally picked up the bowl in front of him and began to eat. .The first bite I took, I felt very delicious, and soon I couldn't help but drank a few more bites, accompanied by delicious side dishes, and quickly wiped out the breakfast in my bowl.