Chapter 33

In the end, I didn't eat much, but all the shrimps were eaten. Tang Xiaobao is not very hungry because of his lack of exercise recently. Ji Ling is purely because he ate too much shrimp. After all, when I went to buy fried chestnuts with Lvhe today, I saw shrimp by the way. I saw that the color was pretty good, so I bought more.

    After the servants finished cleaning up the dishes, Ji Ling realized that he was a little overwhelmed. Looking at Tang Xiaobao, who was lying there with enjoyment, Ji Ling felt that it was impossible to go on like this, so he pulled him up and told him to accompany him to the back garden.

    Hearing what Ji Ling said, Tang Xiaobao refused. After he finished eating, he wanted to sit there quietly and refuse any digestion exercises. Just watching Ji Ling look at him silently, under pressure, Tang Xiaobao still stood up.

.Along the way, Tang Xiaobao was still discussing what would be nice to see when he came out at night. It was dark and invisible. Who knew that as they progressed, Tang Xiaobao saw what seemed to flash in the flowers, looking very beautiful.

    When everyone passed by, they seemed to disturb the contents inside, and only a little bit of fluorescent light flew out of the grass, making the surroundings very dreamy. Tang Xiaobao, who had never seen such a scene in modern times, was stunned at this moment. He never thought that he could actually see this scene in his back garden.

    He took Tang Xiaobao’s hand and came to the pavilion. The people around had already turned on the lights. Looking at Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling smiled and said, "When I bought this house, the host said that he had That’s why the price is high. It’s just that I’ve never seen it before, I didn’t expect to see it today.".Ji Ling's tone is very calm, it seems that this kind of thing is not surprising.

    The people around seemed to have seen this kind of sight for the first time. They were all a little surprised, but they restrained themselves very well. This scene can be seen in the countryside, but it is not common in this courtyard.

    It's just that no matter how often it is or not, Tang Xiaobao felt very curious at this time, for fear that it would disturb those little creatures and let them fly away. So he stood there and looked around quietly, looking very curious.

    I looked at the dots of fireflies without blinking. Under the light of that little fluorescent light, the yard that was originally very beautiful in the daytime became even more dreamy at this time, and it looked like you were in a magical world. In particular, some are still parked on the lotus in the pond, it seems that the lotus is blooming with starlight.

.After observing for a while, until the light gradually dimmed, Tang Xiaobao returned to Ji Ling's side unconsciously. Looking at him, he said: "Let's go back, you can go out tomorrow."

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao looking at him seriously in the flickering light, Ji Ling nodded, stood up and stretched out his hand to him, until he held his hand, he held him like he always did. His hand went back.

    Feeling the heat from the palms of the two of them, looking at Ji Ling's increasingly broad shoulders, a warm current rose in Tang Xiaobao's heart, and happily followed Ji Ling back.

    Tang Xiaobao felt that his recent little life was very fulfilling, and occasionally sold his own small cakes, and then went back to cook for Ji Ling. It's just that I recently met a customer, and even if I go to sell from time to time, I can always meet the subordinates he sends, or come by himself.

.Looking at the people who came by himself this time, Tang Xiaobao felt very curious, why he could always come to buy them. He gave him the quota he wanted, and then asked a little curiously: "Can I take the liberty to ask you a question?"