Chapter 73

I originally thought that what happened that day was just an accident. Who knew it would be like this for a few days in a row. It wasn't that the thing was gone, or it was taken back next time. No matter how nervous, Tang Xiaobao felt that there was something wrong with this matter. Tang Xiaobao was embarrassed to embarrass him every time he looked at the servant who appeared trembling every time he went to get things.

    Looking at the vegetables in his hand again, Tang Xiaobao wondered whether to tell Ji Ling about it. Just then I felt that I had made a big fuss. It was obviously some unworthy dishes, and even though I didn't have what I wanted in the kitchen, I still gave it something very fresh. After thinking about it, I decided to bear it.

    Ji Ling will go out to socialize recently, so he doesn't have time to eat at home every day. .Just looking at the dishes, I vaguely remembered that I had said yesterday that I hadn't eaten sea bass for a long time. But I glanced at the dishes on my table, and checked again and again that my sea bass did not exist, but rather an unknown trash fish. Although he didn't have a lot of appetite, he still cared a little, so he appeared to be very casual and asked: "I remember we have never eaten this kind of fish?"

    Hearing what Ji Ling said, Tang Xiaobao was actually a little guilty. The kitchen brought this kind of dish, he thought it was okay, so he made it straight away. Just looking at Ji Ling as if he didn't like eating, he still asked Ai Ai, "Don't you like this dish? I think it's delicious."

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao's expression seemed a little nervous, Ji Ling stopped teasing him, and started eating with a chopstick. .Obviously, no matter what it is, as long as it is in Tang Xiaobao's hands, this dish will become very delicious.

    Tang Xiaobao watched Ji Ling eat as usual, and breathed a sigh of relief silently, and finally saw that Ji Ling didn't eat as much as usual. After thinking about it, I decided to ask myself tomorrow, so as not to be so negligent in the future, it would be bad if Ji Ling didn't eat well.

    On the second day, before the next person needed to get food, Tang Xiaobao told him to follow along. Seeing Tang Xiaobao's serious look, the people looked a little frightened. It was just that Tang Xiaobao was his master, so after all, he did not refute, but took him to the kitchen steward.

    In addition to cooking for the masters of the house, the large kitchen in this Jifu was also used to distribute ingredients to the yard where they cooked their own meals. .Therefore, those who sit in this position are not to say that they are very shrewd, at least they are all slick.

    Guanshi Guo was sitting there, very leisurely instructing his servants to distribute the fresh ingredients sent today to the places below, with a cup of tea on hand. Drinking two sips of tea and commanding a few words, the work is all done, and it seems very leisurely.

    Tang Xiaobao followed the villain with Luhe all the way to see the people who were in a hurry to get in and out, thinking that this Ji Mansion is really big, and it takes so many people to work together just to eat. Even if those servants had never seen Tang Xiaobao, they understood his identity when they saw what he was wearing, and quickly bowed to him, and then hurriedly took their own yard example. left.

.When I walked in, I saw the very conspicuous steward sitting in the middle. At this moment, he raised his eyes and directed the subordinates behind him to find out what he needed now, and hand it over to the one who had been guarding in front of him. Lay down.

    Seeing this situation, the servant next to him immediately said, "Madam, you are waiting here, I will ask first."

    Originally, Tang Xiaobao wanted to see why the things in his yard were so strange these days, but now he nodded his head when he heard the people's words, and stood there waiting.