Chapter 21

The maid next to me met and hurried over to serve Tang Xiaobao, "Madam, the young master went out early this morning, saying that you were tired yesterday, so you have to take a rest today. He has asked the kitchen to do what you like to eat. Waiting for breakfast, you can eat it only when the lady wakes up."

    Hearing what the maid said, Tang Xiaobao raised his head and looked at her in surprise, with a very confused tone, "He didn't say that he was going out today?"

    The maid lowered her head when she heard Tang Xiaobao's words, and said respectfully: "The slave and maid don't know it, but the young master left with the wind guard this morning."

    Hearing the maid's words, Tang Xiaobao frowned, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart. Yesterday, he was still entangled in the embarrassment of the two meeting today, and Ji Ling ran away without a word. So Tang Xiaobao finished his breakfast alone. .As a result, Ji Ling didn't come back at noon, making his original fear disappear again. He just thought about where Ji Ling had gone, but he didn't even say hello.

    At this time, Ji Ling was sitting in Wangjiang Tower, but the one sitting opposite was not the shopkeeper, but another thin middle-aged man.

    "Boss Li, this is the highest price I can give you." Ji Ling looked at him for an instant, even facing such an old and cunning character without the slightest stage fright.

    Boss Li's eyes turned a few times on the outstanding young man opposite, and then he smiled: "Master Ji, I am afraid that the price you said is still a bit wrong. Our Li family has the largest dock here and the most. Workers, if we follow this price, I am afraid we will not get much benefit?.Although your Ji family is the largest merchant in the country, we can’t do that either. "

    Ji Ling glanced at him, then looked at the very calm water not far away, thinking that this matter had already wasted almost a morning of his own time. It was really annoying to talk about it, "Boss Li, Ming Ren If you don’t talk secretly, you probably know how much moisture there is in these words. Besides, you have recently had some small things. If you can’t find a remedy for the funding gap, I’m afraid the loss will be more than that. Have you ordered something? I do this, no matter it is for you or me, it will be of great benefit."

.Ji Ling's tone was very light, but Boss Li's brow jumped and his face was a little difficult to look at. After thinking for a while, he saw that he couldn't fool the opposite person, so he laughed very simply, "Since Mr. Ji has shown his sincerity Come out, then I can't help Li."

    Seeing that the agreement was reached, Ji Ling watched Boss Li say something unsavory and not unimportant, and the two had a meal. Then they left one after another. Sitting on the carriage, he thought about the embarrassment that Tang Xiaobao was so embarrassed yesterday, and he didn't know if he would cook soup for himself.

    "Master, since the Li family is already like this, why should we cooperate with them." Even though Ji Ling is still expressionless now, Feng Ling, who followed him all the way, knows that he is in a good mood now, so she took the opportunity to ask One sentence.

.Ji Ling glanced at him, and then said faintly: "The Li family can't fall down for a while. In order not to fall down, they will do better, and we can also get a few percent more profit."

    Hearing Ji Ling's explanation, Feng Ling nodded, expressing that he was clear, and that his little master was really good.

    After Ji Ling came back, Tang Xiaobao, who had been sitting there with a rascal, stood up excitedly, and then sat down with an aggrieved expression as if thinking of something. After Ji Ling came in, he saw Tang Xiaobao who looked at him with a tangled look. There were too many ingredients in it that he couldn't distinguish.