Chapter 69

Even the crabs that have been eaten many times have good craftsmanship, but they are never as good as Tang Xiaobao. Three times and five divided by two, a big crab went more than half of it. Seeing the crab that was split in his hand, Sang Jiayi suddenly felt embarrassed whether he would eat too much. Then he turned his head and looked at Tang Xiaobao, only to see that he was holding a crab's leg, tearing apart the meat in it with difficulty. Sang Jiayi was a little strange, Tang Xiaobao made it so delicious, why he seemed so clumsy to eat a crab.

    Don’t blame Tang Xiaobao for this. He will eat it without saying that he can do it. He will do this because the customers in the store occasionally wanted to eat it in the previous life, and they would urge him to get some. All of his customers are regular customers, so he is unlikely to refuse. .It's just that he doesn't like the taste of this very much, so he has not studied his way of eating. He usually uses violence when eating, and is not as elegant as they make it.

    Before Sang Jiayi could solve her doubts, she saw that Ji Ling naturally put the meat and shell on his plate in front of Tang Xiaobao, and then bit him into pieces. The crab came in front of him. Looking at Tang Xiaobao's eyes, he calmly said, "Let's change another one."

    Tang Xiaobao stared at the whole crabmeat that looked like a work of art in front of him, not knowing whether he should slurp it up, he always felt as if he was taken care of. .Thinking of this, I looked at Ji Ling again, and saw that he was now gracefully dismantling the crab in his hand. Those simple tools were like the dexterous artifacts in the hands of craftsmen, and the delicious crab meat easily came out of the shell. When it was taken out, Ji Ling didn't put the meat aside anymore, but ate it while dipping it in the sauce. The movements look elegant and somewhat aesthetic, not at all as arrogant as Tang Xiaobao just now.

    Looking at Ji Ling's series of operations, until he had eaten the leg that Tang Xiaobao had just brutally removed, his lips seemed to show a little smile. It seemed that the shape was a bit ridiculous, and he fiddled with it with a knife. Suddenly Tang Xiaobao's face flushed. I saw Ji Ling, who had been watching at this time, suddenly turned his head and looked at him with a smile: "It seems that in the future, when we eat crabs together, we all need to change each other."

.Tang Xiaobao blushed, did not speak, lowered his head and fiddled with the crab meat in his bowl, pretending to eat. Ji Ling didn't continue to laugh at Tang Xiaobao. He just ordered the servants to pick up something. When the servants came up again, he held a small bottle in his hand, which looked like a wine bottle.

    As Tang Xiaobao guessed, it was indeed a container for wine. The maid carefully placed three cups, filling them one by one. Smelling the scent of wine from the tip of his nose, Tang Xiaobao was a little moved. He didn't seem to have drunk any wine when he came here.

    Putting the wines of the three in front of them one by one, Ji Ling said lightly: "Crabs have a cold nature. Drinking some wine is just right. It's not too late now, so I asked the next person to get some non-intoxicating ones. When the wine comes, you should all be able to drink it."

.Tang Xiaobao nodded, then picked up the cup in front of him and took a sip. It didn't have the spicy flavor as imagined, but instead had a faint fruity fragrance. Suddenly his eyes lit up, and the cup was not big, Tang Xiaobao drank all the remaining wine in one sip.

    Sang Jiayi kept watching the movements of the two, seeing that Tang Xiaobao drank the wine without hesitation. Ji Ling, who was opposite to him, was tasting the wine, and slowly picked up the one in front of him. Wine glass. After a bite, I found out that this was the daughter of Xiaoyao who didn't change her money. The wine was not intoxicating, but the most unforgettable. She was once a friend of her father sent it over, and her father gave herself a shallow sip just to show off.