Chapter 16

"Second brother, are you awakened?" With one hand supporting his head, Ji Ling asked whether he was salty or not, looking at him.

    Ji Tao stared at him straight, not knowing why there was a chill all over, so he could only look at him calmly, and smiled: "Big brother, I heard that there was a thief in the house and I was worried about your safety, so I came to see him. Look, you're okay."

    Ji Ling was noncommittal about what he said, and didn't say anything. After thinking about it for a while, he said indifferently: "It's cold at night, my second brother should go back and rest well to avoid getting sick."

    Hearing what his elder brother said, Ji Tao froze for a while, nodded, and then turned to look at the little thief who didn’t know if there was any life left. He seemed to touch the face that had been stained with blood and could not be seen clearly. Inadvertently asked: "I don't know what this thief is trying to steal, but he even dared to break into the house of the eldest brother."

.At this moment, there was a gust of wind, causing Ji Ling to cough. Feng Ling, who was next to him, waited until his qi was satisfied, and said, "Second Young Master, this thief is here to steal something, but he has not said what he wants to steal. It is a tough one."

    Hearing this, Ji Tao breathed a sigh of relief.

    When the two were talking, the subordinate responsible for the execution came over tremblingly, and said with great trepidation, "Master, this man is already out of breath."

    Ji Ling glanced at the corpse on the ground, waved faintly, and said indifferently: "Find a place to bury it."

    "Yes." The servant bowed his back, already very skilled in this kind of thing.

    After giving orders, Ji Ling turned to look at his second brother, and said to Feng Ling beside him: "It's too late, send my second brother back."

    "Yes, master."

.Seeing that the person who was originally worried about confessing himself was dead, Ji Tao's original heart relaxed instantly, and to Ji Ling once again said that he would send him back, but did not refuse, but rather happily followed Fengling back. NS.

    After Ji Tao left, Ji Ling stood up and walked outside. The voice around him was very calm, "The thief caught today has been sent to the government overnight."

    The moment Ji Ling stepped out of the doorstep, he heard the sound of response coming from behind him.

    When Ji Ling went back, he saw that the light in the room had been turned on, and Tang Xiaobao was sitting on the bed with the quilt looking at him.

    Ji Ling stepped forward and looked at Tang Xiaobao condescendingly, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

.Seeing Ji Ling's action, Tang Xiaobao shrank downward, about to bury his head in, and whispered: "I see you haven't come back, I can't sleep."

    Ji Ling looked at him, stretched out his hand to support his shoulder, and put the person on the bed, his tone was still very indifferent, "I'm back, you can sleep."

    After lying on the bed, Tang Xiaobao took advantage of the opportunity to wrap himself up into a silkworm. He looked at the person who appeared to be wide and thin after taking off his coat, and asked softly, "How did you deal with the thief?"

    Ji Ling moved the quilt very naturally and went to bed. Looking at Tang Xiaobao's curious eyes, he said faintly, "Sent to the government."

    "Oh." When he answered, Tang Xiaobao stopped asking, maybe it was because Ji Ling returned to his side and fell asleep after a while.