Chapter 8

"Back to the young master, the young lady is taking a bath at this time because she made a fish today. Do you need a servant to inform the young lady?" Caiyue looked at her young master, wondering if it was an illusion, she seemed to be much better than before.

    Knowing the answer, Ji Ling did not speak either, but waved his hand to indicate that it was unnecessary. Then I sat in my seat, thinking about what I got when I went to see the doctor today. The old doctor's medical skills are among the best in the world. If it weren't for his mother's kindness back then, I am afraid he would not heal himself for so many years. I know my own situation in recent days, but I didn't expect to be able to bring myself such a big surprise.

    [After taking the pulse of Master Ji carefully, the old doctor looked at Ji Ling's face carefully, and didn't say his own judgment until the end. He seemed to be very puzzled, "Whether there is a young master during this period of time. What adventure? According to the pulse condition..A little anger began to appear in this dead breath, and it looked like a resurrection, withered wood in spring. If it can continue, I am afraid it will only be a matter of time before it can return to a normal level. "

    Hearing what the old doctor said, Ji Ling clenched his fists and looked a little excited. I just thought of something again, and soon calmed down. Then he looked at this old man who had been helping himself to see a doctor, and said respectfully: "Indeed, I recently got a tonic from a doctor. I tried it. After eating a little bit, I didn't expect it to be effective."

    Seeing that Ji Ling didn't seem to want to continue speaking, the old doctor didn't question him sincerely. Although I have practiced medicine for so many years, I have never seen such a miraculous thing. I just think of many privates in the deep house compound, so I no longer think about it.

    After bidding farewell to the old doctor, Ji Ling returned to the mansion. .Thinking of what happened to him recently, the only difference was the food Tang Xiaobao gave him. Thinking of this, Ji Ling's eyes darkened, and it seemed that Tang Xiaobao still had a lot of secrets. 】

    It wasn't until dinner was served that Tang Xiaobao could take a bath. The soaked Tang Xiaobao was very comfortable, clutching his soaked head, and slowly walked towards the living room, until he heard someone call his name, he was taken aback, and then he saw no Knowing when to come back, Ji Ling stared straight at herself, and suddenly shivered again.

    Since Tang Xiaobao had just taken a bath at this time, he was full of water vapor, and even his cheeks were soaked soft and red. Because of the shock just now, there was still a little animal in his eyes that seemed uneasy. Seeing Tang Xiaobao like this, Ji Ling's eyes darkened.

.Seeing that Ji Ling's eyes changed when looking at him, it was as if he was about to eat people. Tang Xiaobao was very embarrassed and wanted to run backwards. Before he could escape, he found that Ji Ling had returned to his original appearance.

    "Still froze what to do there, come over to eat." Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao who was stupid, and couldn't even speak to blame. He pursed his mouth, then looked at the fish soup Tang Xiaobao had prepared for him. I didn't know it before, but I had a faint feeling. Now that this can heal him, Ji Ling's eyes changed when he looked at Yutang. Then he looked at the cook. Since he was in his own hands and hit by himself, he couldn't escape.

    At this moment, Tang Xiaobao watched the somewhat strange Ji Ling slowly move over. He felt that Ji Ling was not right. Although he looked as cold as before, but there was something else in his eyes that made him feel Some creeps.
.The animal's instinct told him that he should run away, but his reason told him that he should sit down and enjoy his dinner. In the end, reason defeated sensibility, and Tang Xiaobao slowly moved over and took a seat.